SIMMONS Wheels Group Purchase???

I'm in..................

Gino - reply about tires sent...let me know what you decide..I can help you with a total.

Bux - I'll look for a check today.

Jeff - I hope your wife understands the sacrifice you've just made.:D

FB is their anyway to accept paypal or credit card... I would really like to get in on this GP but dont think i can swing the whole amount in cash yet... alot of things goin on right now for me.

that sounds good. did you ever respond to my private messages i sent you. I need your info. to send you funds. Thanx

So, how is it going now? Who has paid and who is still saving up? I dropped my payment off in the mail this morning.
Jeff

I have funding from BUX,
GINO needs to digest some tire information before his final decision,
Your "checks in the mail" &
I'm in................................

I'm all set. Check is going in the mail tonite. Ajoy, you should have it in a day or two! Thanks again for all your effort organizing this purchase.

Dont forget me - if you could give me 1-2 days - im finalizing a deal and then should be able to send you the first half. TIA

Group status

Group update.....................

BUX - Paid
Gino - Paid
Royal-T - Keep me posted.
Jpratt - "checks in the mail"

Everybody else - its not too late to convert to Simmons-hood.

BRIGHT SILVER!!!! :eek: Don't worry - I chose the barber stripe black/white spiral design so you can have the best of both worlds. :D

No worries - they're silver.

FB - Barber stripe (that don't sound very engineerish), how bout' angularly symetric alternating areas of differentiated light reflecting pigments. :)

Next time you speak with Group A inquire about the front tire choice of 245/40/18 and not 275/35/18. See if they think the 245 is wide enough or the if 275 is correct. Just get there opinion and let me know.

I know its late but I figure we can change tire size before they are mounted (with possible $$$$$$ implications of course).

Thanks again for all your time and effort.

What is the latest word? Any idea when the second half of the payment is to be made?