You can type here any text you want

Simmons Wheels..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paccio

Just thought i would share some pics of my new wheels. There the Simmons Alta series. I was in on the group purchase here on the board.

There 18x9 front 265/35. 18x10 295/35 back. There are the same wheels Heath Elmer had on his TTA.

The fit is perfect and the ride is nice as well. The price hurt, but they were well worth it.

Phil

Attachments

• DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 425
Do you know the offset of the wheels? I just got some wheels that I'm gunna have worked on and owuld like a 10" wide wheel in the back if possible (mine are 17s).

paccio said:
Just thought i would share some pics of my new wheels. There the Simmons Alta series. I was in on the group purchase here on the board.

There 18x9 front 265/35. 18x10 295/35 back. There are the same wheels Heath Elmer had on his TTA.

The fit is perfect and the ride is nice as well. The price hurt, but they were well worth it.

Phil

Paccio,
Is the group purchase still available? Please PM me the information on how to order.

Thanks,
Dave

Agreed. I'd be in on the group buy too.

I saw those once and think they're sa-weet!

And, with 2" larger wheels wouldn't we need to recalibrate the speedo? And how would we do that??

Could you try to get us some pictures of how they fit inside the fenders please. I got some wheels that I'm looking to have widened and change the BS so I think I'm gunna steal the measurements from your wheels since I like how they look from the pictures you posted. However I don't want the tires sticking outside of the tops of the fenders.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I know there is another group purchase being organized in the wheels forum. PM FB... he posted earlier in this thread he's the man.

I'll take some more pics tomorrow so you can see how it looks from the side angle. I tried to show in the second pic that they sit just right They don't stick out at all.

Oh.... the speedo thing seems ok. I need to have someone drive on the side of me to see if it is off.

As PACCIO said, there is a Simmons GP going on as long as there is enough interest. Refer to the "Another Simmons wheel group purchase" thread in the "Wheels Tires Suspension" forum. I can help if you're interested.

FBSideoiler427 said:
As PACCIO said, there is a Simmons GP going on as long as there is enough interest. Refer to the "Another Simmons wheel group purchase" thread in the "Wheels Tires Suspension" forum. I can help if you're interested.

FBSideoiler427,
I looked at the wheels on the other thread. They are nice. I am more interested in the 18 inch ones PACCIO has on his car. Would these be eligible for the group purchase?

Thanks,
Dave

So far I have 1 committed. There needs to be four or more to take advantge of the Simmons pricing. Remember - this is for ANY car and ANY SIMMONS wheel.

FBSideoiler427,
Would you please pm me prices for PACCIO's in the same size he has so I can decide?

Thanks,
Dave

Simmons Wheels News Flash!!!!!!!!!

Simmons has announced a new price on its wheels effective Oct 1, 2005:

GroupA recommends the ROH line of 3-pc, modular wheels, where they can extend better pricing.

Go to www.groupawheels.com, click on the ROH button, go to second panel of wheels (3 piece modular). Listed are 18" or 19" ROH Adrenalin3 or Director or Modena or Strada wheels. Styles, widths and colors are similar to the Simmons.

So, to those I PM'd a price - that price is not valid anymore.

Back