You can type here any text you want

Site Appearance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Board Background?

• Total voters
Oh man bring back the brown text over yellow background, no useless ratings or emojis : )

Voted for going back to black. This background whitewashes the whole screen for me. Sort of like looking directly into at a light and I have to put my readers on to make out the text

For me, the former dark background was easier on the eyes. this default light grey background with off-white text boxes is too bright when viewing on a large desktop pc monitor.

Mobile/tablet users might also prefer a dark theme background for less battery consumption.

Jay, what ever the new theme becomes, please do not make it like the Ishihara color plate test for color blindness.

before black theme...

GNX wheel specs.JPG

Personally I like the color homage to the Turbo 6 logo(very similar anyway).

So far.......I'm liking it.

Jay, seems your artistic admiration skills kicked in , Love the new appearance 👍

Im actually looking to see if I can get an inverse version of this skin and then people can choose what they want. I like it. Its got a little more work to be done and we need a new logo but all that is coming.

Im actually looking to see if I can get an inverse version of this skin and then people can choose what they want. I like it. Its got a little more work to be done and we need a new logo but all that is coming.
Take a look at V8buick.com i think it has a great color contrast and layout.

This is also available to you.

1722098986667.png

Back