Smoked a 05' GT-40

Well, thats not what car and driver said in an interview with Leno. And Leno on TV again said that. i really don't care, but they are around $150,000.

I'd rather Twin Turbo a McLaren F1, and own them all. :D

If I had the money to afford any of these cars we're talking about here..

ill take a maclaren f1...thank you very much

Not me I would take the Chrysler ME412 it has a quad turbo V12 and backed by a seven speed manual should do 247mph

A local dealer here has one. Even though they sticker for $150,000, they want $310,000 for theirs.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mack V
The dealership I work for just put one in the showroom. They paid 240,000 for it. They already have a buyer for 25k more. I saw the invoice for the car. If I remember correctly the car had a invoice for 130k range with things like the stripes which cost 5k, painted calipers $800.00, ect. Nice looking car.

how can a car cost that much and still have options????

Originally posted by turbo2nr
Well, thats not what car and driver said in an interview with Leno. And Leno on TV again said that. i really don't care, but they are around $150,000.

Why don't you buy one then?

Put it on Ebay and take a couple years off?

The "S" in MSRP means "suggested". Just like a ZR-1, you can't buy one for sticker. HTH.

As for the F1, US spec cars were a disappointment. The GT will own it 0 - infinity.

Gold engine room and all.

Tom

The '05 GT is a nice car and all but i wouldnt put it up against the likes of the Enzo. In the majority of Magazine comparisons alone i've noticed that it has been pinned against the Modena with marginally better performance on the track. When it comes to every aspect the Enzo blows it away, other than sticker price. Im no enzo lover by any means by the way guys, i'd much rather have that sexy Maserati MC12 if i were to go with the same platform. To each his own opinion i guess, but i for one am not a big fan of the GT. As far as pricing, i believe when the car was in the conceotual stages, for mad an announcement that the car was to be marketed in the just under $200,000 range but upon releas the factory msrp was $300,000 with cars that were non-factory order moving at well over that price, something in the range of $500,000 like u guys said above. Well, thats my 2 cents on the car, love it or hate it, long live american muscle !

I'll take the Mercedes SLR....now talk about fast with class.........:cool: 11.6sec 1/4mile .95 on the skidpad 207 top speed, plus all your normal plush goodies. All this for a mere $400,000...........:eek: