So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

I actually grew up on miramonte and 62nd st right off of gage ave, I aslo went tp Verdugo Hills high for maybe a year or two around the same time like in 91-92 but graduated from John C. Fremont Hi in L.A yeah those were once my old stomping grounds. Also had quite a few bad ass chevy ss's myself.

maybe..........

Where's Turboelky been?
Haven't seen him posting in awhile.

Did he sell his ride?

he's in mourning, he lost his girlfriend now his hand has authritus and cannot post!
or...... he is with a new girl and found more fun things to do than post here!
or... he is secretly dating Wells AND Lou. and cannot face us! :eek:
he maybe ashamed to due such poor taste in dates!:eek:

Cool, I aint buying!!!

then your buying !!!!!!!!!!!
thats the ritual, the newby pays for the pizza, just ask Wells, :biggrin:
but maybe we could let it slide this time,
BUT.............if you have yeehaaaa pipes ( are you listening meanchix)
then you have to pay for pizza and beer !!!!!!!:cool:

Sounds Like Meanchix buying!!!!! So what's up with those pipes? I see everyone makes fun of them

Sounds Like Meanchix buying!!!!! So what's up with those pipes? I see everyone makes fun of them

I have a better idea.
How about I get to flip one of the newer new guys for best 2 outa 3!:cool:
If he lands on his head, I win and he buys.:p
If he lands on his tail, I lose....but he still buys!:biggrin:

Here's a shot of my pipes.....stop laughing!:frown:
Pic was taken the day I bought the car back in October. It looks better now and doesn't need the wood block....but still has those stylin pipes.

Attachments

• P9300565-1.jpg
    P9300565-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 123
How's 10:00 am sound for the guys near the Long Beach,LA,and surrounding areas. Maybe we can meet somewhere near the 405/710fwy interchange or even by the traffic circle for those that are familiar with it .

How's 10:00 am sound for the guys near the Long Beach,LA,and surrounding areas. Maybe we can meet somewhere near the 405/710fwy interchange or even by the traffic circle for those that are familiar with it .

what's up mr johnny62 traffic circle were is it

So the plan then seems to be that on Dec 17 we guys in the LA, South OC, etc. area meet at or near the above spot and cruise to Rafaels from there, and the San Diego guys meet somewhere down there and meet us at Rafaels in Dana Point?

....And we're all meeting at Rafaels at about noon for the new guy flipping competition, laughing at my tail pipes, :cool: and free pizza.:biggrin:

Thanks mrjohnny62 & your spiritual advisor for setting this up. What traffic circle are you referring to? Where PCH, Lakewood, & Bellflower all intersect?

Lets do this

I have a better idea.
How about I get to flip one of the newer new guys for best 2 outa 3!:cool:
If he lands on his head, I win and he buys.:p
If he lands on his tail, I lose....but he still buys!:biggrin:

Here's a shot of my pipes.....stop laughing!:frown:
Pic was taken the day I bought the car back in October. It looks better now and doesn't need the wood block....but still has those stylin pipes.[/QUOT

Better bring the credit card there meanchicken cause your buying!!!!

the car sale SUCKS.. thats about it LOL.. are you hitting up the LB swap meet.. i'll be there with the GN at 5:30am :(

the car sale SUCKS.. thats about it LOL.. are you hitting up the LB swap meet.. i'll be there with the GN at 5:30am :(
I am sorry to hear that, and really sorry to hear that you are still selling it. It is dedicated people like you that keep people like me interested in the sport. I will see you at Long Beach. On a lighter note, how is your beautiful wife doing and how are the dogs. All's well, I hope. I notice that you are not sharing the info on what car you are getting next. Gonna invest everything in boats?