So my dad got the bug......

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
He is now joined the turbo buick ranks!! He is the proud owner of a 1987 Turbo Regal. It started life as a gun metal grey car however Patrick (SloGN) decided to thin the heard just a bit. Patrick had this car painted Pearl White Metallic and you gotta have shades to look at it in the sun. as you can see it look great with the painted bumpers, GNX wheels and black trim with black badging.... Patrick had put all new interior in it and the car drives like a dream. It is stock (for now :)) and will receive a few tasteful upgrades in the near future... Props to my dad for getting bit by the turbo regal bug... Welcome to the Darkside pops!!

20140608_143815_resized.jpg
20140608_143827_resized.jpg
20140608_143847_resized.jpg
20140608_143901_resized.jpg
20140608_143634_resized.jpg
20140605_193321_resized_1.jpg
20140608_143620_resized.jpg
1-20140608133932531_resized.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice this T just POPS in the sunlight!
Congrats!
Good talking with you at the booth in Charlotte,

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Turbo T??? Nice car. But it not a turbo T, I see this all over this forum, everyone calls they're non GN car a turbo T. We4 and Turbo T are one in the same. Only 1547 made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbo T??? Nice car. But it not a turbo T, I see this all over this forum, everyone calls they're non GN car a turbo T. We4 and Turbo T are one in the same. Only 1547 made

Whoops!!!!! My bad lemme correct my mistake..... IS that better???

So what is it then?

Clint tell your Dad CONGRATS!!!!!!!

glad to see another Turbo T have a GREAT NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A turbo Regal I guess

Exactly! You guess. Turbo regal is a blanket statement for all TR's, even the GN, except the last 10k as they were actually titled "Grand National";). They are def not T-Types so why not call them Turbo-T's? Just b/c GM literature only mentions "Turbo-T" in a WE4 brochure? I think not calling them Turbo-T's, without a justified alternative while getting on others about it, is a bit uppity. Show me what GM "officially" calls non-GN or non-WE4 cars, and I'll switch my nomenclature. Until then, if they have a little black emblem with a red T on the side, it's a Turbo-T.

I understand that, I didn't mean to sound offensive. Since my car is black, it's just easier to tell people its a Grand National

I understand that, I didn't mean to sound offensive. Since my car is black, it's just easier to tell people its a Grand National

Agreed, I do the same. Sorry for the soap box.

I certainly have a lot of work in that car.....Seeing it on here with a different owner kinda breaks my heart :(. But i know that it will be taken care of and get driven more than i did.

I love the pearl white paint it simply just pops in the sunlight!

That car simply exists on the road today cause there would have been very very few folks who could have seen the potenial it had VS parting it out and junking it out.

So i take great pride in saying that i helped save another example of buick sleepers...............

86 where all T Types, 87 where Turbo T's With several different names.
I think kirbans lists all the variety's

86 where all T Types, 87 where Turbo T's With several different names.
I think kirbans lists all the variety's

If it were that simple, we wouldn't have anything to dicker over ;)