So overwhelmed

Is your fuel pressure regulator adjustable? Do you know what the pressure is at idle vacuum off? If Not have you ever looked at your plugs to confirm?

just read all your threads
1. you'll need adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a fuel pressure gauge
2. fuel pump Hotwire and you should upgrade your fuel pump ( I like racetronix 255) Turbo Tweak has every thing you need to get your fuel system up to power.
I your turbo is stock and you will be leaving it that way 49's is all you need.
Don't look at it as your making it faster just see it as routine maintenance that is long over do

TY THensley TT here I come
Correction it 42's looks like the 30' s may be a option
Best you have a conversation with Eric at TT for your best fit for you
I ran 42's and 5.7 chip with pump and hot wire rest 100% stock for about a year.
You have a WB And Powerlogger if I remember correctly might consider the 6.1 , But again this should be a conversation with Eric

So further on I go I used a shop vac. to pressurize my exhaust and sprayed dish water and leaks all over flange and other places and connections could this be the source of my 114 blm? Not just one side. When the car was 3 years old I remember the dealership warranted a cracked header. So time to dig in and start marinating the bolts. Is there anything I should know before I start. Thanks TurboTod

Okay, I looked at your PL file. Your 02's are pretty much locked at 333 which would tell me the 02 sensor is fucked. IAC is at 42...needs to be 10-20 at idle in Park....and your BLM's are 107 in Park warmed up. Swap in a new 02 sensor and set your IAC...warm it up in Park...and post a new file. It'll take a few minutes for the ECM to learn the new 02 sensor...so have a beer and wait. New injectors and chip from Eric if you have the finances.

You can't have ANY pre turbo exhaust leaks...and I mean ZERO. Check the crossover pipe, DS header cuz they all crack...EGR...all vacuum hoses...turbo to flange-RJC sells a nice gasket for that. If you're running the stock flex hose from the MAF to the turbo it prolly has pin holes or is torn by now...seals on the TB. Other guys chime in if I missed something.

I still have a lot to learn. All intake hoses have been replaced vacuum lines too, three years ago I replaced the MAF with a 3 inch w/translator. I suspected that there were cracks but bad leaks around exhaust flanges it looked like a Mr. bubble machine the way it foamed up. Thanks again all

17183974785988746698010404900580.jpg
17183974785988746698010404900580.jpg