So who's coming down to Bradenton next weekend for the....

In that case I think I'll enter the outlaw class.Looks like pretty good odds....

Originally posted by Jesse
looks like only 3 of us this year brick:rolleyes: :eek: :D

I think there might be a few more than 3 of us, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

i'll be there camera in hand, so can someone host the pics when i get back?

We'll be there!

Brick:

Me and Peterkin will be there either Friday night or sometime Saturday. I've run into yet another problem and had one of my many Kodak moments putting this 109 block back together. I'm thoroughly frustrated to the point of throwing sh!t across the yard! Heck, even the dog took off running last night...I've had enough of this crap for now! I need to walk away from this for a few days, come back refreshed and hyped from seeing the Outlaw class and start back at it.

Since I'm still on the injured reserve, maybe I can talk Peterkin into putting his bumper fillers in :), load up the trailer and bring his car down. We could stick him in the Pump Gas class and let him bring home the gold! Hmmm, that's a thought...

-Bobby

Re: We'll be there!

Originally posted by Bmason
Brick:

Me and Peterkin will be there either Friday night or sometime Saturday. I've run into yet another problem and had one of my many Kodak moments putting this 109 block back together. I'm thoroughly frustrated to the point of throwing sh!t across the yard! Heck, even the dog took off running last night...I've had enough of this crap for now! I need to walk away from this for a few days, come back refreshed and hyped from seeing the Outlaw class and start back at it.

Since I'm still on the injured reserve, maybe I can talk Peterkin into putting his bumper fillers in :), load up the trailer and bring his car down. We could stick him in the Pump Gas class and let him bring home the gold! Hmmm, that's a thought...

-Bobby

Bobby, sorry to hear about the problem with the 109 motor.... I'm glad you still decided to come down and spectate..... I also will most likely be spectating cause I really haven't had any time to play with my car and my bro Alex will be running his with a new combo so I think we would rather just play with his car (he's looking for some 10 second passes)....

Anyways I'll see ya there!:)

Peterkin, I'm sure we can find somebody to host the pics you take:cool:

I think the " GREAT PUMPKIN "will be there. i wonder if cal hartline or bill anderson will make it, i d like to see those two run.

Originally posted by 49-blues
I think the " GREAT PUMPKIN "will be there. i wonder if cal hartline or bill anderson will make it, i d like to see those two run.

Yeah Jack is going to be there with the Pumpkin from what I was told and I'm sure Cal will be there, but most likely without his car..... I didn't hear anything about Bill Anderson coming down, but who knows???

I "think" Dave Fiscus might be there and I'm sure Bill from Champion will have his blue '87 T....

I'm sure there will be more cars at this event this year compared to last year and honestly if you don't come to this event you are missing out BIG time cause the weather is going to be awesome and Bradenton is a great hooking track (they have a great staff that knows how to prep especially when you consider Big Daddy ran the first 7 second pass there on drag radials)!:) :cool:

I've been thinking about this for months, after missing last year.
Wouldn't you know it, my baby girls first communion is Sunday afternoon...:(

I guess there is always next year for the races.

:cool:

Re: when?

Originally posted by sdteb
is this and where...?

March 6th and 7th (this upcoming weekend) at Bradenton Motorsports Park...... Check the Florida section for more details:)

I'll be there Sunday.

1320n10, where in WI you coming from. I am originally from there, but all my family is still there, Sheboygan and Green Bay.
Scott