You can type here any text you want

Soft brakes after bleeding 4 times!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

Just got a new turbo car, and i decided to flush the brake system since the fluid was black.....well, i bled three out of four using a vacuum bleeder, then i had to get a new front pass caliper because the bleeder screw wouldnt bleed and i couldnt find a replacement. Anyway, i finished bleeding them, started the car, and the pedal was much softer than it was when i got the car. So i bled the front and rears three more times (2 with vaccum, then manually), got no air and figured it would be good....nope, pedal is still soft. The master cylinder is not leaking and i didnt mess witht he vacuum at all to the master cylinder. what else could it be???

You may want to try bleeding the power piston and accumulator assy. refill reservior if needed, turn ignition on letting pump pressurize system. turn ignition off and discharge accumulator by pumping brake pedal. do this action like ten times. this may or may not help. Also check for leakage inside car at pedal connection,you may have an internal leak on pm body. good luck

Back