SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

OhioC5

Underwear model
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

These cars still bring great money. If you stumble across this, I have a line on a 20k mile car nicer than this one.

Interior

Engine
Looks a little different. It has black plug wires and a few small changes.

SEE NEXT POST

Last edited:
This is the way to properly list a car for sell. Great write up and pictures. Car looks amazing too!

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I've changed my mind, just can't sell it at this time. I was looking at two different cars and thought about it. I've already owned a TT 996 and the other was a Texas mile Mercedes. Decided to stick to my original plan, retire in 5 years, buy another car and keep both. I don't like the idea of putting back to stock and trying to sell it that way.

I'm in the market and liking it,let's get together.Trying to get my childhood dream car .

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I've changed my mind, just can't sell it at this time. I was looking at two different cars and thought about it. I've already owned a TT 996 and the other was a Texas mile Mercedes. Decided to stick to my original plan, retire in 5 years, buy another car and keep both. I don't like the idea of putting back to stock and trying to sell it that way.

Gns like that are hard to find , I would not sell that either. Just leave that baby just the way it is and enjoy it . Absolutely stunning .

If you change your mind please contact me.I don't play games I see it and like I hand over the cash.