You can type here any text you want

some GN and mustang parts for sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
1 pair of kenne bell *buick motorsport" painted black valve covers(short) 100$
1 pair pf weld prostars 15 6.5:150$ pending sale
full set of welds prostars 15 3/5 fronts,15 8.5 rears with tires (450$)
used GN 87 wheels,need to be redone, all four wheels *2 with tires* 150$
1 pair OEM amber bumper lights(brand new) 10$
innovative t-60 ball bearing turbo,fair condition(no slack) 200$

Mustang parts
brand new DSS forged girdled 306ci. 1000$
TDC twin turbo system,whole system (twin garret t-45a turbos),TDC intercooler 3,200$
aerospace electric waterpump(100 hours used*) 150$
full flowmaster catback and bbk h-pipe 250$
89-93 mustang hatchback* kenny brown full chrome 4 point cage 250$
full set bogart flutted wheels 15 3.5 fronts, 15 10 rears, 800$
1991 rolling chassis, brand new ppg sliver paint job,all redone black interior. bogart racing wheels, 2900$ staright

interested

do you have pics of these ?

PHANTASM said:
HAVE ANY PICS? CONDITION AND MILES? BULLET OR PRO BULLET?

ACEMCGUIRE@MSN.COM

DO YOU DO PAYPAL AND HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO MINNESOTA.
CAN PICK UP AT TERMINAL.
i will take pics today,this block is the pro-bullet 306ci. brand new,never fired,fresh. 1000$firm. shipping will usually be like 150 to 200$ estimated freight delivery,i will let you know further details,my contact number is 713-545-5939(noe)

pacecarta said:
interested

do you have pics of these ?
i will get pics today,and posted them asap, these are nice valve covers and very hard to find,100$ firm. thanks

Do you take Paypal, and are you willing to ship the wheels/tires to 15601? If so, can I get a total? Shipping might put them out of range, but it couldn't hurt to ask. ;)

Welby said:
Do you take Paypal, and are you willing to ship the wheels/tires to 15601? If so, can I get a total? Shipping might put them out of range, but it couldn't hurt to ask. ;)
you want the full set? shipping will be usually 18-20 bucks each wheels(rear wheels because of the weight and size,and the front wheels will usually be an estimated 10-154 bucks,again weight and size. but don't get my word,i will get actual estimated shipping price to your location,thanks

To be honest with you, I'd much rather have the 6.5's up front than the 3.5's, but I see you have a pending sale on the 6.5's. I figured if I bought the whole set, I could always just try to sell the 3.5's myself. Didn't want to ask, because I know it makes it more of a pain for you, but if you're willing to split the set up I'm most interested in the rears. If not, that's cool.

I apologize, I should have specified before, I'm interested in the GN's Pro Stars, but I think you knew that :D
Mark

Welby said:
To be honest with you, I'd much rather have the 6.5's up front than the 3.5's, but I see you have a pending sale on the 6.5's. I figured if I bought the whole set, I could always just try to sell the 3.5's myself. Didn't want to ask, because I know it makes it more of a pain for you, but if you're willing to split the set up I'm most interested in the rears. If not, that's cool.

I apologize, I should have specified before, I'm interested in the GN's Pro Stars, but I think you knew that :D
Mark
honestyly,i will would rather sell the wheels as a whole. Just to get rid of the parts i have in a quicker fashion and time comsuption. the wheels are there ready to be boxed and shipped,let me know if you're still interested,thanks

Put me in line for the turbo as long as its mechanically sound. PM me for payment info.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I decided to pass if you wanted to keep the set whole, but if you do decide to split them up, I'm still very interested in the 8.5" Pro Stars and tires. What size tires are on them?

PM me if you decide to split the set up :)

Thanks,
Mark

Back