You can type here any text you want

Some "lil" Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

Coming home tonight, was behind a mustang that had HUGE tires on the back. One small 2.25" exhaust pipe so I didn't even think about trying anything. He was putting along (30mph) in a 45 so I threw on my blinker and started to move over when he sped up. I moved back to the lane I was in and he slowed back down. I again hit the blinker and when he sped up, I nailed it and screamed by him with the MTs howling like crazy. Got about 5 cars ahead and put the blinker back on and moved over. Got to the next light and he stayed back about 2 cars.

Not much action but at least the car is back out and ready to turn up the boost again. :D

That's why the mighty GN has respect, glad you put the spanking on him.

Chuck

That was actually a little fun. Not much for street "racing" but I was tired of his impeding of traffic and his little 3.8 wasn't going to slow me down. :) Haven't seen him since.

Beating up defensless mustangs? But how else will they learn.

There's a kid here in a white 90's Stang that has the loud exhaust fat & skinny tires that is always trying bait me into a street race but he only baits me when there is a hundred or so yards of road to play in. He has really short gears and it is quick off the line but he only runs mid-high 12's at the track and never, ever lines up against me there.

Mikey

Typical... there used to be an early-mid 90's 6cyl Stang here that had crazy amounts of nitrous on it. Fat and skinny's on it and when he did go to the track, he would sit in the pits and purge the system as people walked or drove by. Never did race it that I have ever seen. He was a "parts technician" at one of the Idiot Zone's here.

Back