You can type here any text you want

Some old guy in a Turbo Carrara...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
V Dub (and I know u meant no offense Mike)
Hey Lou, Go on rennlist.com and have one of the "Vdub" boys show them what a worked 996 does. I love my GN and my old muscle but PLEASE don't sell the "P" cars short, they are unbelieveable automobiles that have a ton of potential. Let's face it, the "P" cars got Turbocharging right from the late 70's right on through.

Oh, I know how quick they can be....seen one go 9's...
Just having fun with Papa Lou.

Hmmmm...care for a rematch at the next LA Invasion?
The Chicken coupe vs. the Turbo Bug?:D
I'll even wash it for the event...:D

You start from a roll if you want.
I'll start on the 2nd amber.
Let's see who gets to the big end first.

Hey Spoolfool2...can I borrow your MT's again?
The Porsche isn't a drag car & a dog off the line . But if you want to meet me out on the 241 toll road from a roll that would be another story. When i had my 03 turbo Ralph had the unfortunate experience of racing me out on the freeway. My currant one has about another 100 h.p. & it should give your rolling chicken coupe a good run.

You'll get 'em no problem in the 1/4 Chicken unless he went nuts w/ the car...they are not 1/4 mile cars at all, they are highway/top speed cars. My car would go from 55ish to 160 in a flash, it was crazy and I could only imagine what the newer P cars would do...they were never meant for 1/4 milers. I remember mine was a dog right out of the hole, but nutz once rollin...big ole turbo had to spool
I agree with all your saying & my car reacts the same.

Yup....I know better than to mess with a Turbo Porsche from a roll....especially at freeway speeds.

maybe i should go back and color these windows a pretty purple

Attachments

• tpmc.jpg
    tpmc.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 322
I think I would take one of those over just about anything money can buy. And I mean anything! BJ on wheels imo.

I think I would take one of those over just about anything money can buy. And I mean anything! BJ on wheels imo.

Thats what I thought too when I owned mine and it was an unbelieveable ride but u need some deep ass pockets to keep up with them! Even spinning your own wrenches! Guess I'm just to "average" :D They are reliable as hell but when they need parts, u get to pay the special "porsche tax"...and it hurts :eek: ...I'll always miss mine though, she was bad and beautiful.

dont tempt me or i'll add a mirror ball behind the car and put a white suit on the chicken complete with butterfly collars

Back