You can type here any text you want

some one help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dagojoe

would anyone be interested in trading their t type or grand national for 1993 mustang gt...its a rare performance red with black interior...with 2 many mods to list.. ive got the car listed for $9,000 its a real nice car im just looking to get out of the mustangs. a grand national has always been my dream car so .....some one help me please..thanks joe...im sure how to post pic, but i have plenty.. feel free to call me at 256-338-5398 there are a few pics on my craigslist add in birmingham alabama

I have a few Mustangs and would not trade them for anything as I love them dearly, but Turbo Buick guys are really unlike any other group that I have encountered. Seems the only thing they are impressed with is another Turbo Buick. Best of luck in your quest, but I will be very surprised if you can pull off a Turbo Buick / Mustang swap and end up even. I'm sure there are some junkers out there that might jump on it, but I wouldn't even bother at that point.

SOLUTION - Keep the stang and add a Turbo Buick to the stable. I'm sure they'll get along.:biggrin:

LOL that's funny. WHat's even funnier turbo mustangs run slower than a little turbo 6:biggrin:

LOL that's funny. WHat's even funnier turbo mustangs run slower than a little turbo 6:biggrin:

Depends on the turbo Mustang. Mustangs are just as stealth as the Turbo Buicks. You never know what is going on underneath the hood. My buddy has a 1000 RWHP turbo stang that runs low 9's (has potential to break into the 8's) and is street driven. :cool:

That's even the small population of mustang owners that would put a turbo on the car.
Everything is supercharger, supercharger, supercharger for the general consensus of them.
The mustang boards are comical.
They end up with not much more TQ than a lightly modded buick that's 22years older running a v6.

My 08 is pretty sweet, but can't hold a candle to a buick.
And this wonderful 4.6l v8 can't handle more than 10# boost without blowing up.

This must be the ad....

1993 mustang gt

Mustangs nice cars but any Mustang past 1973 are over rated. And their as common as dirt. Everyone and their cousin and their cousins brother and grandmother has one. Same goes for Camaros.

I do see a lot of "want to trade my Mustang for a GN" posts though.

Funny thing I've noticed is how Mustangs 4.6/5.0's sound bad ass, yet I've had actual owners tell the they're not all that fast at all. And for every 10 4.6/5.0 Mustangs I see on the roads, 8 of them the driver is *****-footing them.

Of course I also do know there's a small hand ful of V8 Mustangs that are pretty bad ass but not many.

I wouldn't mind one for a driver, but can't bring myself to spend the money for one that isn't beat up. I bought my t/a off a lot for what it was worth, which don't happen much. It runs almost as hard as a stock gn I would say. It will squeal the tires when you punch it under 30. Not bad for an stock rebuild automatic trans and a motor that's got over 193 on it. At least it has a posi rear:rolleyes: I raced a lightweight 5.0 automatic lx notchback with my old 86 z28. It didn't pull on me much until I got out of second gear around 65mph. It was a SMOKING tpi 305 with air intake baffles removed and gutted, gutted cat, no muffler cause it rusted off. It was a pig. At least I had my subwoofers out for this race:biggrin:

I don't mind mustangs, it's just their a-hole owners that drive them here in my town.

guys im sorry i never intended for this i was just hoping that some one would have be interested in trading my car plus cash on my end...i had an 86 roller...and had big plans for it but a very large tree decided that would never happen...the car got totally destroyed...i once again apologize...i never intended to offend anyone...

Dagojoe,

I dont think you offended anyone here. Alot of the board members here remember the Buick vs Ford rivalries from way back when. We all like our cars and most members here can respect any car that someone puts a lot of work into and is fast, regardless of the badging on it. We all have opinions, and you know what they say about those.

If you can sell your car for 9K, then you can buy a decent TR for that kind of money. With the economy right now, it is a buyers market. Just might take some time, you might not find what you are looking for immediately but be patient. Good luck in your search!

93 Mustang is a great car. Not sure if ur gonna see a straight up trade but ya never know. Post some pics.

I like that mustang. 80s generation mustang are theonly ones I like besides the 70s mach 1. Have you posted the mustang in NON BUICK cars for sale yet? I would post pics also instead of having a link. People like lots of pics:biggrin: Good luck on converting:cool:

How many of you guys actually have driven a fox mustang?

Not all fox mustang owners are retards and turbocharging has really caught on in the mustang world so it's not as uncommon as some of you guys may think.

I own two mustangs, one turbocharged and one that is my daily driver and they are very fun cars to drive and just so you see im not a ford cheerleader or anything I also own a gmc syclone and have owned two gn's previously both 87s one was stock and one had many mods.

I wouldn't think anybody on here would trade straight up for a mustang with a stockblock and no power adder being a stock tr with a chip, dp and sticky tires would be quicker and most like the fact that you don't see a tr every other day but good luck with the car clean foxes are getting harder and harder to come across.

There is NOTHING like a Turbo Buick. But i'm finishing up a turbo mustang grudge car that will be a handful for most buicks here! And it will be street driven.

thanks everyone.......lol...true clean mustangs that have never been wrecked are gettin as rare as a gn without rusty doors issues ive built a few grand nationals but never for myself...my hopes of building one were crushed literally...just got to a point where id like to try to get another one....did i mention i have cash 2....lol...

Best solution is to put it on Ebay! I hate non paying buyers on Ebay but eventually it will bring the best dollar for the car. Then post up a wanted ad for a Turbo Regal on here and state how much you have to spend, that will get you many replies with the type of TR you can afford. Sell the Ford, then look for a TR! Good luck on the search, I hope you find something, we always like new members and new TR's to gaulk at!!!

Back