You can type here any text you want

Some pics of the wheels and Tire combos my cars been through.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
first i polished the lips on the T wheels and installed a set of BFG 235's...

next,i tried some Gn wheels....i ran these the longest.....looked good with the chrome..

third; i put some drag radials on the T wheels wheels for the 09 BG TSA race....

forth; tried some twenties....

filth;got some Centerline's staggered at BG this year....

Ive had my car awhile,and thought id show some "changes" its been through...

Attachments

• buickwoem.jpg
    buickwoem.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 327
  • buickwgn.jpg
    buickwgn.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 337
  • buickwdr.jpg
    buickwdr.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 332
  • buickw20.jpg
    buickw20.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 327
  • buickwcenterlines.jpg
    buickwcenterlines.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 324
I likeeeee

thanks...i got the car out today and installed cruise control,fixed an alt interminent problem,adjusted the boost.i will wash it tomorrow and post up a better pic with the centerlines....;)

hello people; I guess it's all about your mood as it changes. They all look good and my latest mood is the Vintage Wheel Works 45's. ck. it out.
IBBY

hello people; I guess it's all about your mood as it changes. They all look good and my latest mood is the Vintage Wheel Works 45's. ck. it out.
IBBY

hey IBBY, you got a link to the wheels?

I'm never quite satisfied with my tire wheel combo's either. They all look pretty cool with the blue.
KID

I like the GN wheels Gary :cool:

Get some custom made like Mike Barnard did, 17" or 18" aluminum GN wheels:D

hey IBBY, you got a link to the wheels?

hello people; Go to the top of Brakes, suspension,tire and wheels sec. you'll find the official wheel/tire pic. thread. In it look for the two-tone T. It's one of my favs. He has the wheels I'm talkin about.
IBBY

Back