You can type here any text you want

Some pictures of Eddy's new motor...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
This is Eddy's (Blaze) new motor at Freddy's shop... Don't have any details on it, so hopefully Eddy will be so kind as to share some with us:cool:

BTW, Looks sweet Eddy!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Eddy1.JPG
    Eddy1.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Eddy2.JPG
    Eddy2.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Eddy3.JPG
    Eddy3.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Eddy4.JPG
    Eddy4.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 241
  • Eddy5.JPG
    Eddy5.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 256
Few more-

Attachments

• Eddy6.JPG
    Eddy6.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Eddy7.JPG
    Eddy7.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 245
motor pics

Hey Steve, thanks for posting those for me.

The motor has a stock bottom end with some ported stock heads. Port matched stock intake. 212/206 cam. 100lb valve springs. Jet hot coated stock headers, crossover pipe & turbo exhaust housing. Turbo is a GT6152
RJC pulleys. I also added another nozzle for alky.

Hey Steve, thanks for posting those for me.

The motor has a stock bottom end with some ported stock heads. Port matched stock intake. 212/206 cam. 100lb valve springs. Jet hot coated stock headers, crossover pipe & turbo exhaust housing. Turbo is a GT6152
RJC pulleys. I also added another nozzle for alky.

No problem Eddy!:) Thanks for sharing some details on the new setup.. Sounds like a really nice combo that should easily get you some mid to low 11's and maybe with the wick turned up a high 10 like Dave (F-1) who was also using that GT6152 if memory serves me correct:cool:

No problem Eddy!:) Thanks for sharing some details on the new setup.. Sounds like a really nice combo that should easily get you some mid to low 11's and maybe with the wick turned up a high 10 like Dave (F-1) who was also using that GT6152 if memory serves me correct:cool:

Yeah, he did have the same turbo on his car:D I'm hoping to replicate his high 10's. I'll have to put the buford on a diet though. That astro roof weighs a ton:eek:

Back