Some real world intercooler numbers

Thats some very good info!

I'm sure that the cores in the SLIC hare very effiecent but the problem with them is the enviroment they reside in! even tho they have the scoop it's not as effective.

What i would like to see is a comparision in the air temp of the air flowing across the core. I'm betting that the SLIC has a higher starting air temp than the FMIC.

yeah but hes spraying alky

im running an old dequick (v2 ) logging with the fast with alky (m10and m15 razor with meth) on a 90+degree air temp (inlet before going to boost was 115 and returned to 119 after the traps on coast down then once back on throttle on return road settled at 99 )
the log showwed manifold temp at only 81 -78(big end) degrees for the entire run with 24psi boost

Assume "spring cleaning " done & car runs high 13's completely stock with a TT 5.7 93 chip, Hotwire , & new pump etc.. If I were to get a Bison STGIII turbo and get an efficient Front Mount , will I be able to run 20-22 lbs of boost on only 93?

With the 4.1 using the same TE45A @ 23 psi I saw 115 degrees pre meth going through the traps. This was in April in south Florida so it had to of been in the 80's out side.