Somebody PLEASE buy this car!

I also think all of the attention he is getting from emails, calls whatever that just causes him to be more concrete on his price. In his eyes look at all of the people that are interested in the car. I'm sure he is not dumb he knows the prices of these cars and will probably stand firm. Good luck. If I had the funds I would be calling too.

OLDDOG, more like smelly dog, but thats beside the point. Are you the foremost leader of appraisals of rare and numbered automobiles? You throw a lot of bs around with barely more posts than myself. I am sending you the link to the gnx I found. More than anything to shut you up. Now what do you have to say? Going to apologize? I doubt it, another keyboard tough guy.

appoligize? for what?
your $42k car is really a $48K car!
which is more in line for the value they command.
at $48k, thats a good deal.
I'm no expert, just ALOT more experience than most,
( in buying and selling collector cars)
"smelly dog"? hmmmm, I showered last week!
and actually I've been around this forum for over 15 yrs,
because I don't post alot, makes me a rookie?
ok, I'll be a rookie, but NOT a keyboard tough guy!
so NO, no apology!
and maybe you own me an apology for lying about the particulars
on that GNX!

Please PM me the info for the $42-48k GNX...I'll need to verify the facts myself before I take sides ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

lmfao. I am done with you. All you do is create conflict on this site and I have seen nothing positive that you add. Told you once, bring the cash I will take you to the car and its all yours. Any other response is not needed from you.

I don't think it's worth 30k. There is alot of restoration that needs to be done it. I hate to say, but I would have to pass, unless they came down.....way down, about 15k down

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app