You can type here any text you want

Somebody should be horse whipped....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ive seen worse but not by much.

Wow

Let me show you way worse.

mcdonalds-regal-themed-car.jpg

mcdonalds-regal.jpg

mcdonalds-themed-car.jpg

Looks like he cleaned out the accessories isle at the local Autozone.

X2 I was going to say i call those Pep Boy's cars. Grab everything off the shelves honey! He should have put seat belts on those speakers!

Hmmm it's in Philly maybe I'll go have a look at in person! :D I've never seen it around the streets.

Ah! The old flip the air cleaner lid over for the 20 extra hp:biggrin: Go figure those are the door panel inserts I need.

Let's see....

6X9's sitting on top of the rear package shelf....great for knocking some sense into you on sudden stops...when they come flying off at 40 mph.

Flipped air cleaner...."this oughta turn the mighty 307 Olds into a real beast"

Huge decal on rear window....ah who needs a rear window anyways?

Huge decal on the windshield...gotta tell the world what it is so they don't think "Nice Monte Carlo".

The spaghetti mess of speaker/amp wires in the trunk is another crowning touch. So is the rigged up EQ in the dash above the head unit.

Deborah O'Brien....wonder if that's the seller or if someone inherited the car and did all that...can't see that thing even bringing close to $8.5k

LOL, got the breather flipped up for boost I guess:biggrin::biggrin:

LMAO i would pay 8k to see that thing roll up to a car show and see peoples faces! PRICELESS!! Should have put that anti theft device on steering column on the battery or did he take the battery out as a second anti theft deterent. Wait is that a chassity belt on the steering column? This is one of the nicest GNX clones i have seen in a while those chrome fender louvers are so close to being OEM. Oh the air cleaner lid is like that so you can cook your taco meat at lunch time.:cool:

Whoa whoa whoa man....too early in the morning for this. I wasn't ready for that.

I call your 18" IROC wheels and raise you.....

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 227
The bad thing is these DNA f-ups are doing this to all our G-Bodys! Total idiots who should be shot multiple times in the groin!:mad:

Back