You can type here any text you want

Someone help before I go crazy!!! Powerlogger want communicate with the car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Installed powerlogger on my laptop. Windows XP. I can run past logs fine. It won't connect with the car and monitor. I have tried for weeks. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Did you install the drivers?
If you go the the FTS forum Bob postied a link for installing drivers.

Drivers are installed. Reflashed. Did everything. I have posted to Full Throttle Speed, TurboTweak and here. I don't think anyone knows how. Your the only one to respond. I'm glad you are trying to help. Thanks.

If your drivers are properly installed, then.... withe key on and everything hooked up, go into your device manager and look for the powerlogger in the ports section. See what port it's using, then go into powerlogger on the F3 page and set the com port to that. On the F3 page, is the "automatic" box checked for finding the port.?

Drivers are installed. Reflashed. Did everything. I have posted to Full Throttle Speed, TurboTweak and here. I don't think anyone knows how. Your the only one to respond. I'm glad you are trying to help. Thanks.

if you successfully reflashed the PL, then the drivers are installed and the unit is communicating.

with the unit plugged in. and the key on, the Powerlogger should appear in the device manager tree with a port assignment. (right click on My Computer and choose Manage, then choose device manager)

then, with the PLC program running, hit F8, it should connect and communicate.

Let me know.

Bob

Back