Someone help me please

Somebody did some "custom" wiring. The tan may be associated with ignition. Pink and Black is power (to something?) and green may be a sensor. You will have to study what stock looks like, and then figure out what was done. Maybe someone wired up a maf translator to the harness. You are going to have a hell of a time trying to figure out what was done.

Somebody did some "custom" wiring. The tan may be associated with ignition. Pink and Black is power (to something?) and green may be a sensor. You will have to study what stock looks like, and then figure out what was done. Maybe someone wired up a maf translator to the harness. You are going to have a hell of a time trying to figure out what was done.
I installed the translator on and it was all plug and play. That green wire and the pink wire is hot with the key on engine off so I assume that it's hot for a reason

Pink and Black is power, so it is a common color. The maf, boost solenoid, EGR solenoid, ignition ... all have pink and black. Green may be a 5 volt reference signal. Tan is may be the temp sensor signal. So you will have to really start looking. Get a multi meter and start checking. The vortex buick site has good trouble shooting info. Just google vortex buick and find the page for electrical/ecm stuff.

Pink and Black is power, so it is a common color. The maf, boost solenoid, EGR solenoid, ignition ... all have pink and black. Green may be a 5 volt reference signal. Tan is may be the temp sensor signal. So you will have to really start looking. Get a multi meter and start checking. The vortex buick site has good trouble shooting info. Just google vortex buick and find the page for electrical/ecm stuff.
Ok thanks a lot