Someone help me please

Hellraiser

Freshly built motor won't start. Has injector pulse and only spark on 2 towers of the coil pack. New crank sensor and waiting for cam sensor timing tool to arrive. When engine was pulled,I noticed a pink and black wire by drivers side valve cover,a tan wire,a dark green wire,and a grey wire all with but connectors and don't know what to do. The pink and black and the green wire is hot with key turned on engine off. Once again,all the wires are directly in the same harness by drivers side valve cover. Any help will be appreciated.

Freshly built motor won't start. Has injector pulse and only spark on 2 towers of the coil pack. New crank sensor and waiting for cam sensor timing tool to arrive. When engine was pulled,I noticed a pink and black wire by drivers side valve cover,a tan wire,a dark green wire,and a grey wire all with but connectors and don't know what to do. The pink and black and the green wire is hot with key turned on engine off. Once again,all the wires are directly in the same harness by drivers side valve cover. Any help will be appreciated.
I'd separate the coil from the module and tripple check the wires between module and coil.

I would hate to try to figure out were all those wires go on a New Built, did you remove those wires when you install new build if not could you take a photos around that valve cover, that may help us figure out were they go. What sizes injectors was installed ?

Wiring diagram.

Attachments

• ecm_turbo.jpg
    ecm_turbo.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 94
  • enginecomp.jpg
    enginecomp.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 94
Sounds like the fuel pump test wire and the tach wire that you are talking about. They don’t get hooked to anything. They are diagnostic leads.

Snap a pic of them and post it here

I would hate to try to figure out were all those wires go on a New Built, did you remove those wires when you install new build if not could you take a photos around that valve cover, that may help us figure out were they go. What sizes injectors was installed ?
60 pound injectors

Sounds like the fuel pump test wire and the tach wire that you are talking about. They don’t get hooked to anything. They are diagnostic leads.

Snap a pic of them and post it here
The fuel pump tester is the grey wire right, what about the tan, pink and black,and the dark green. I'll post pictures when I learn how to do it on here

I actually have access to those two wires already . I'm pulling my hair out about the tan wire, dark green wire and pink and black wire