You can type here any text you want

Someone selling my "old" owners kit on e-bay..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I can't believe someone paid $151 for an EMPTY owner's kit/box. :eek: That's some expensive cardboard.

Chris
-------------
1989 Turbo Trans Am #760 (1599 miles)
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

Jan Larsson said:
Looks like someone bought a used ownerskit from me a while back and is trying to profit on it ....

And You never bought anything, ultra cheap, from me without any intent of profit from it ;)

Q: how much to end the auction now
Sep-17-05
A: No Buy it Now available on this item since I've never seen just the empty box for sale I have no idea what a fair price would be. Complete kits sell for $400-500.

Lunkan, actually no I still have every single bit I bought from you as spare or on my car !

Jan let me know what you sold that for! It's a shame these kits are getting away from the car they belong to :frown: I'd love to have a spare kit but the prices are nuts! :eek:

The manuals I can understand, they are / where like $160 or so from Helms Inc but as far as I undertsand the TTA supplement been on backorder for ages and the thick 89 Fbird one you get basicly just a bunch of photocopies so not the bound book anymore .... not sure about this but this is what I've been told

The reason why is everyone has been talking about how these cars and everything about them is on the climb up! And this just shows it! Soon those manuals will be 600 bucks! As far as the patch... a fool and his money are soon parted. I guess some eBay folks don't know how to use the search bar on Google. :confused: I have been buying up everything I can find on these cars. Now is the time to stock up. $685 for that owners kit on eBay.. another on there at $405 with 3 days to go... It's not gonna stop! Grumpy might even still be able to make some money off these cars before the worms get him! :cool:

phillyturbosix said:
Grumpy might even still be able to make some money off these cars before the worms get him! :cool:

I have made plenty of $$$ of these car's :eek: I don't have $14k in my car :p My car has already made me $$$ :eek: Once I croak if I have any TTA parts they are getting crushed :eek: (according to Melissa) ... lazy kids :biggrin:

i just want to find a keychain. my car did not come with the owners kit or stock plug wires...

the keychain is the only part i'm still missing that i really want..

Shame :-(

I want one dearly, but I wont pay bend over prices for the owners kit or original plug wires :-(

One day maybe lol

later
Jeremy

3.8TransAM said:
Shame :-(

I want one dearly, but I wont pay bend over prices for the owners kit or original plug wires :-(

One day maybe lol

later
Jeremy

I really don't see prices coming down . hard to come by parts usually command a "price" . :eek: nature of the beast :biggrin:

Anyone interested I can tell you what I got for it shipped from the UK to the US, just PM me :)[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cold Jan!

Jan Larsson said:
The manuals I can understand, they are / where like $160 or so from Helms Inc but as far as I undertsand the TTA supplement been on backorder for ages and the thick 89 Fbird one you get basicly just a bunch of photocopies so not the bound book anymore .... not sure about this but this is what I've been told
I order a set for my TTA last week from helms and they had them in stock. The thick book is in loose leaf form. What sucks is all I needed was the supplement and you had to get both and the TTA supplement was only $7.00 and the firebird manual was $125.00.

Back