You can type here any text you want

Something a little different

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
1984 Regal. It has the 3.8 but with a 4 bbl intake and carb from a 4.1 and a turbo from a hot air car but the way it is set up it can be intercooled pretty easily. It has the 200-4R trany as well but no posi. The body is good but needs body fillers. No rust (originally an Arizona car). Bench seat column shift car, needs headliner and has some cracks in dash pad but I have another to go with it. Car runs good. Good daily driver. The AC parts are off but I think they would fit back on with the turbo in that position. I took the compressor off because I was originally going to intercool it and the piping would have been in the way. It has the turbo hood and ttype wheels.This car would make a good inexpensive GN or GNX clone. $3500 or possible trade. 828-260-5674 pics at 1dollardog - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will sell as a roller for $1800 and I keep my engine/trany.
It has the 8.5 rear but its not a posi.

Really don't wanna part with the old GS, I really enjoy it as well!:)

Interested in car. Did you set up the carb as a blowthrough? Send additional pics 2 me! Spank85@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris,
I didn't do anything to the carb. It is a bone stock draw through Quadrajet that is holding up pretty well so far but I haven't put alot of boost through it yet. It seems to drive well and is pretty responsive. I haven't hot rodded it any yet but I have put a few miles on it just testing its drivability and dependability and it does drive very good although the speedometer doesn't seem to work. It does boost up good as well (does a pretty good single track burnout lol:cool: ). The pics on Photobucket are all I have of it right now.
Steve

Steve,

I see. How much boost are you running through it right now? I am located in Jeannette, PA. About 30 minutes East of Pittsburgh. Where are you located at? I am interested in car but woud like to see additional pics or possibly come see it.

Chris

Back