You can type here any text you want

Sometimes the view is better from behind

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scrobbyd

This happened a little while back, me and cuz were going to make our normal beer run on a Friday/Poker night. We usually make a pass down our so called strip, looking for trouble. So we had pretty much made our cruise and was headed home. We had cuz's brother in-law in the Gn with us, who has never ridden in a Buick before and he was itching for something to happen. Anyway in rought of the way home we started approching a redlight with two guys on some crotch rockets and brother in-law in the back seat says let's get some of that. So I told him "I don't mess around with bikes to much" so anyway I'm first in line in the left lane and the two bikes are first in line in right. So the light turns green, I'm kind of hesitant and at about 20 mph or so I see one of the bikes jump, so I figured what the hell. I stuck it, but the bike had already got about two cars lengths on me. So with the bike out in front and not going NO WHERE, he wasn't pulling but I wasn't making up any ground either. We were about a 1/4 mile or so in our run and this dude on the bike casualy looks over his left shoulder to see how far he had left me behind and I guess let off the gas, but guess what knock knock I'm still right here with you. This guys head as I said casually looked back the first time, but I thought he was going to brake his neck on the double take. So I hear him slowing down and I let off to, he kind of eased back and closer to my car, cuz rolls down the window and the guy on the bike says "MAN, WHAT YOU GOT IN THAT THING" ole cuz says "A V6". The guy on the bike says "yea right", and I guess thought we were being smartasses and just drove on down the road. That's one of my favorite storys although I do have quiet a few. I love my Buick.

Back