You can type here any text you want

Song search driving me nuts - do YOU know this song?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
Help! There is a song on the radio that my wife and I really like but we do not know the title or the artist (female).

Of course, none of the local radio stations EVER give title/artist info and the only time we've ever heard this song is when we're driving.

The only part of the lyric we've got is something like "Making it through the day..." or "Make it through the day" which is in the chorus. It's kind of a slow ballad type of song and the woman sounds a little like Kelly Clarkson or similar.

HELP????

Lucky by Jason Mraz???

My wife's favorite song at the moment, since it's lyrics hit so close to home.

Edit: Nevermind I didnt catch the female artist part. The song I mentioned has a female vocal in it.

Lucky by Jason Mraz???

My wife's favorite song at the moment, since it's lyrics hit so close to home.

Edit: Nevermind I didnt catch the female artist part. The song I mentioned has a female vocal in it.

Not that but I definitely am a huge Jason Mraz fan. His "I'm Yours" is one of my all-time favorites.

If you know which radio station you're listening to, look them up online and find their website. Most stations have a playlist that you can search online.

If you know which radio station you're listening to, look them up online and find their website. Most stations have a playlist that you can search online.

Tried that but both times we've heard this song, we've been driving for hours and then when we got back, we forgot. When we remembered, no luck...

Dang...

Back