You can type here any text you want

Sorry to all my TR brothers !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robert Walton

Proud to be an Infidel
Yes I got beat by a stock LS1 Z-28 this morning but,I only have 215/60r15's.I'm blowing the tires off through 3rd. Yes it's a loss but there will be another day !!!

No!!!!! :frown: It's ok, get some Nitto Drag Radials and watch him go in reverse as you take off the line! I had a kid in a 97 Cobra call me out today, its bone stock, and said that he could take my Regal anytime, and that anything with a V6 and that heavy has to be slow.........So later tonight we are meeting up for a one dig race. My TR is mostly stock, I'm running 21psi, Nitto Drag Radials, No posi, have a exhaust, downpipe, and running 114 Cheveron Tracktech. I hopefully will pull some bus's on him and make him quit running his mouth. What does your TR have done to it?

*edit* Read your sig lol *edit*

Another loss like that and you will be required to turn in your TR for a Honda.
;)

We have a 2002 Z28 in the family and they are pretty nice. The Z runs 13.2 in street trim and the GN runs 13.6. The Z also gets 25 mpg on the highway, the LS1 is a great engine. Would love to have a new Buick built around that motor.

The LS1's are pretty quick stock. I had an 02 WS6 M6 for about a year and a half before I got tired of spending most of my money on car payments and insurance and sold it, (kinda miss it now). I ran a 13.3 and trapped 107 bone stock with 11,000 miles on the car. With more traction, I could have been in the 12's. My father has a 99SS and claims to get 30MPG on the highway.

Back