You can type here any text you want

Source for TTA inlet pipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

at t 2d

Does any one have a source for an after market turbo inlet pipe that goes between the turbo and the MAF? I see quite a few nice ones for the Regals, but from the pictures they don't look like they would fit a TTA do to the space restrictions.

Grumpy used to sell them here on the boards but I don't think he has anymore. You can try posting in the want to buy forum and see if anyone has one or take your car to a good exhaust shop and they could fab one up for you.

mine came from Grumpy but like said, don't think he has anymore. Check with "skturbo" (Steve Kaminski) or "turbofabricator" both are making DP's and parts for the TTA.

-Scott

mine came from Grumpy but like said, don't think he has anymore. Check with "skturbo" (Steve Kaminski) or "turbofabricator" both are making DP's and parts for the TTA.

-Scott

I had to do 10 at a wack .. then take years to sell them :eek: then I moved them 15 times "cleaning" out my junk every other month :p

I bought one for a GN from Kirban and it fits well. I also bought some 3" replacement flexible tubing that I put on the end of it. The combination is plenty long to have the new 3" MAF near the corner of the radiator and the 9" K&N cone filter pointed down where the stock air filter normally is. If I had to do it again, I would get a smaller K&N, it barely fits. I will take some pictures and post them when I can.

Back