Mon-Fri 9-4 PM EST

Local Phone: 770-443-7494
770-443-7460

Toll-Free: 1-866-SE-Turbo (738-8726)
Fax: 770-443-5950

We welcome comments and suggestions

Email: info@seturbo.com

Driving Directions:

From the South: From Douglasville, Georgia take Exit 36 on Interstate 20 (Georgia Hwy 92) and take it North 10 miles to Hiram, Georgia State Road 278 (Jimmy Campbell Parkway). Make a left at the traffic light onto west Route 278 and drive five miles to Seaboard Drive. One mile past Georgia route 61, make a right turn onto Seaboard Drive. Make the second left into 775 Seaboard Drive and go to Suite 607.

From the East: From Marietta, Georgia take Route 120 (Dallas Hwy) west 14 miles from Marietta Square to Georgia State Road 278 (Jimmy Campbell Parkway). Make right turn and go west four miles to Seaboard Drive. Make a right turn onto Seaboard Drive. Make the second left into 775 Seaboard Drive and go to Suite 607.

From the North: Take Route 61 south 17 miles from Cartersville, Georgia to Georgia State Road 278. Turn right on 278 and go 1 mile to Seaboard Drive. Make a right turn onto Seaboard Drive. Make the second left into 775 Seaboard Drive and go to Suite 607.

Hello This forum section said it was for tech suppert so I hope I am in the right area. Anyways I have been looking at you translators and was just curious personaly do you think the trans + is worth the extra cash. And can you adjust air/fuel with the original translator. Thank you much................Matt

Worth It?

Is it worth the cost to pay for the Translator Plus? Well, that depends on your own personal tuning abilities and how much you want to spend. For me, If I'm going to spend the money on a late model mass air sensor anyway why not gain the numerous advantages the plus box offers. The standard Translator will only allow you to convert airflow information from a late model mass air sensor into data our computers can understand. You will gain the benefit of a much improved airflow via a larger air intake opening versus the stock sensor using a LT1 sensor. The standard Translator box will only allow you to adjust fuel though. The Translator plus adds the benefit of adjusting your spark curves. You will also gain the benefits, if you choose, of the extender chip, which is burned for your particular application and calculates fuel delivery over double the airflow a non-extender chip offers. 255gps vs 512gps. Without going to a speed density computer, the Translator Plus will offer the most tunability with a stock computer box.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up for Paul and SE Turbo. They are good people and I highly rate them as a TR vendor. Sometimes in the future (when needed), I plan to use them for mechanical repairs.

Se Turbo

I bought Quite a bit from Paul! Great Guy easy to work with. They sent me the wrong product and broke thier backs to make it right!! Very happy will do business with them anytime! A+

DAve