Southern Boosted Showdown November 9th-10th Reynolds GA

Is THS or TAI in the works to be run at Reynolds this year?

I believe THS will be run in Reynolds, but not sure on TAI.
We would need a Sponsor for TAI and all the classes are 8 car field,
so if there is enough cars and a sponsor, then we can make it happen!

Zddplus.jpg

BIG THANKS to Richard Clark for his Major $1000.00 Sponsorship
to Our "Southern Boost Showdown" event November 9th & 10th in Reynolds GA.

Special Thanks to RJC Racing for being an Event Sponsor!!!
RJC-Logo.jpg

RJC Racing is the premier racing supply store in Utah. RJC prides itself in offering the best supplies in professional racing field. Whether it’s intercoolers, shaft braces, or head gaskets, RJC Racing is there to provide the products that get you out on the road and performing at the highest level.

www.RJCRacing.com Phone: 435-882-2839

"Thank you very much" to Champion Racing Heads for their Sponsorship to our Southern Boosted Showdown Event.
Champion.jpg

Over the years champion has become an important player in the Turbo Buick Community, with the development of products such as the GN1 Aluminum Head, CNC Ported Iron Head, Ported Intake Manifolds and wide range of other Buick related components.
www.championracingheads.com
Contact # 386-446-4488

Big Thanks to Shane of "High Boost Ignition Wires" for Sponsoring our Southern Boosted Showdown!
Looking to get a Custom set of High Quality Plug Wires for your car?
Shane is the one you want to call.
Shane makes top of line Super Conductor Core plug wires, custom length to your car!
Good plug wires are an important factor to a great running car.
Whether your car is a street car or race car, make sure you have good plug wires!!
Call Shane and get your plug wires ordered today!!!
highboostignitionwires.jpg

"Big Thanks" to TRZ Motorsports for their Sponsorship to our Southern Boosted Showdown!!
Manufacturer of High Performance Drag Race Suspension Components.
trz_logo.JPG

All of TRZ Products are Manufactured In-House with TIG Welded 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing.
Everything for Suspension you could think of...Control Arms, Rear Anti Roll Bars, Manual Rack N Pinion, Shocks, Coil Overs, Strange Brakes, and Much More!!
Call Mike or Todd at TRZ Motorsports for your all your suspension needs!! 407-933-7385

We have a Hotel that has offered Our Racers a Special "Host Hotel Rate" of $77.00 a night per Suite!!!
This price includes: Complimentary Hot Breakfast, Free WiFi, as well as Safe Well Lit Parking!!
Comfort Inn Suites Phone: 478-956-1222
103 Dunbar Road
Exit 149
Byron, GA 31008
You Must Mention: "Southern Boosted Showdown" Event Pricing
*Any problems, speak with Harry Priddle
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-byron-georgia-GA659
Click on this link above to see Hotel!!

Are you coming to B/G???

JD
Not sure yet, trying to build a garage (myself) and get the car ready to run and run a business at the same time...:eek: If i don't make it this yr. i'll be at the next one.