You can type here any text you want

Spectators @ KCIR April 13

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think I can swing that. Thanks for the heads up though. Can't guarantee that I'll be there, but will try.

No problems here. I have been watching the weather so far so good low to mid 50's and sunny.

Steve, I wish I could make it. My car is still down, but would have been cool to watch too. My sons B-Day get-together is this weekend so I won't be attending this one.

I will let you know when the new motor is running.

Bryan

Steve, I wish I could make it. My car is still down, but would have been cool to watch too. My sons B-Day get-together is this weekend so I won't be attending this one.

I will let you know when the new motor is running.

Bryan

Was wondering if you were still around. No need to worry about this weekend, it might be in the works to move the event to Gateway in the Fall. What's the schedule on the new motor? If you get it in this Spring, there should be plenty of cruises to hit this Summer.

Steve

Was wondering if you were still around. No need to worry about this weekend, it might be in the works to move the event to Gateway in the Fall. What's the schedule on the new motor? If you get it in this Spring, there should be plenty of cruises to hit this Summer.

Steve

I am hoping to have the motor back by the end of this month, but we will see. Bobby said that he would work it in. I am looking at getting a roll bar as well. Then off to paint. Should be done by the end of May.

Bryan

Who is doing your bar? I know the best guy in town, He's right out in Moscow Mills only 20 minutes from O'Fallon.

Who is doing your bar? I know the best guy in town, He's right out in Moscow Mills only 20 minutes from O'Fallon.

I haven't decided on who will be doing the bar yet. I will have to get together with you and talk to your guy when I get the motor in.

Back