SPEED TV Launch Hour

liquifire

Any one see the two pilots that were on SPEED last night? Name That Test and Tune and Blow It Up. These are pilot eps that the Pinks dildo is putting out. It was cool the see Great Lakes Dragaway represented. Anyway, you're supposed to e-mail the Pinks guy your thoughts. Thankfully he wasn't in either of these two shows so right there it has my vote.

Comments?

I was there when they filmed..

I got there early, the crew came and test fitted a camera on my car, then nothing after that...:mad: . On the other hand my buddy :mad: Tommy drives a gn powered CTS, shows up late and gets in a later episode. :eek: . I think hes gonna be in episode 4 or 5, if the get that far. I wanted to watch to see if my car was on just doin time runs, but I was working on a buddys car and forgot to set the recorder. Let me know if u saw a white T crawlin.

i love any drag racing show, but i dont think their gonna fly. i hope they come up with a good one . i do hope that the ALL OUT stays.

I got there early, the crew came and test fitted a camera on my car, then nothing after that...:mad: . On the other hand my buddy :mad: Tommy drives a gn powered CTS, shows up late and gets in a later episode. :eek: . I think hes gonna be in episode 4 or 5, if the get that far. I wanted to watch to see if my car was on just doin time runs, but I was working on a buddys car and forgot to set the recorder. Let me know if u saw a white T crawlin.

yeah i watched the name that tune and the CTS moved on pretty good. sweet car run like a 11.30 something.

I liked how the host of the Name That Test and Tune show called an Olds 442 a "Chevy Nova 442"!:confused: It's too bad they don't get real car guys to host that show because it could be fun and entertaining.

My $.02..

About 5 minutes of that crap, and it was channel surfing time.:eek:
The host is a "yellin fool", that reminds me far too much of Ralph Shaheen. I guess they think that viewers have no control over the volume, and have to yell thier fool heads off. Reminded me too much of car dlr ads...:frown:
Pinks, and any show associated with it...SUCKS.:tongue:

Ive seen name that test and tune a couple of times while channel surfing and I have to say its stupid, I do watch a bit because I like to see the cars race, and I want to see a gn or t pull up and stump them hard, but I grow tired of hearing the same 3 questions over and over again. I saw an EP of blow it up and it was ok, but not stellar.

I'm just glad some of these shows are hitting TV. Its generating some interest in drag racing again, it seems every time I turn around a drag strip is being closed:( !! So while I may not think much of Rich from Pinks, keep em coming please! Thats my 2 cents!:eek:

I taped 2 shows of it this morning/afternoon and just finished watching the shows...

These shows are just starting out, will get better down the road and if anyone remembers PINKS when it started out, it wasnt the best.

Pinks has it down with the pinks all out shows, everyone competes for money and doesnt loose their ride, at least this way everyone is all out and shows up to do some real racing.

These 2 shows needs some minor tweaking and i am sure they should take off since we are all car guys and I personally enjoy watching these types of shows over golf and basketball.

Just imagine what it would be like with every single wednesday with a new show to watch everyweek:biggrin:

BW