You can type here any text you want

Spohn Tubular A-Arms with QA-1 coil-over system. Any one running this setup?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TA49-WE4

Looking for input from anyone that is running this system on the street. Likes or dislikes? Ride? Handling? Steet feel?

Looking to go with a complete H&R rear setup, adj uppers, lowers, swaybar and all. QA-1 shocks in the rear.

Rear springs?? Any ideas there?

Front swaybar? Yes No? Any ideas. This is a street car.

I have all the braces and H&R engine mounts and trans mount on the car already.

Im sure this is overkill right now for my 87 turbo T WE4 12 second powered street car, but as we all know speed parts never stop and I would like to get the car ready for more power.

Attachments

• 539x480_spohn_aarm3_lg.jpg
    539x480_spohn_aarm3_lg.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 190
I personally would not buy the lowers. These have no weight or geometery benefits over the stock ones on your car. Just get your stockers powder coated and install new bushings! If you really want good handling and a lower stance, Marc at Savitske Classic & Custom is working on an adjustable lower control arm right now. You can set how low you want your car with these! Pretty trick set up. But in all seriousness, just get a set of adjutable uppers in the front as far as the A Arms. If you want the adjustability, go with QA1's. But if you arent going to adjust them, get a set of MOOG 5658 springs from the parts store and a set of Howes ball joints and be done with it! -----Jeremy

BTW, if you want ot give it a couple month, come and check my car out before you buy anything! I'm not far from you! Dont you already have your other car lowered?

I use this setup only with BMR's I highly recommend useing the lowers because of the mounting and the ability to adjust the knob. Love the system.look at my pics on my cardomain sit going thru "tail of the dragon" see how flat the car stays going around turns at double to triple the speed. Replace your inner and outer tie rods and it will definitly tighten it up.:biggrin:

i have this set up would not use the small block spring
stacking is an issue other wise it is a good set up.:cool:

we've sold a bunch of these. Never had any complaints. Suprised there isn't more of a response from people who have used them.

Back