Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
The parking lot is ours for a swap meet next month.
Ralph and crew will once again be doing their legendary tacos.
We'll be blowing out blem or slightly damaged bumper fillers.
Load up your car or truck with Buick parts and come on out.

We just need to pick a date. It needs to be on a Saturday in October. We can do either the 8th, 15th, or the 22nd. What works for everyone?

Mike Barnard

Great!
Put me down for a black rear bumper filler.
I don't have a preference on the date at this time.

Mike,

I'd be interested in coming up and hanging out with the guys. Any weekend in October works for me. Maybe we can have a burnout contest. :D

Neal

Cool its going to happen again a great time with friends and peps!!
Any day works for me ill have parts for sale also..
Thanx mike

.................We just need to pick a date. It needs to be on a Saturday in October. We can do either the 8th, 15th, or the 22nd. What works for everyone?........

My choice would be the 22nd of October as it will take me a month to "recover" from the Bowling Green event in September?

I am sure Lou will also be on the "recovery wagon" as well, some of us need to work for a living, and you can sit in your office and bark orders to your help! :)

The date choice of the 22nd would sway me bring a few give away prizes and bring a little excitement to your event as the only other excitement is Ralph being there? ;)

Just a thought:

Since Ralph and his crew have been more than generous in supplying tasty cuisine for us to sample over the last few years maybe we can chip in a few bucks each to offset his expenses. If he's too proud to accept our donations possibly they could go to charity or?

Neal

My choice would be the 22nd of October as it will take me a month to "recover" from the Bowling Green event in September?

I am sure Lou will also be on the "recovery wagon" as well, some of us need to work for a living, and you can sit in your office and bark orders to your help! :)

The date choice of the 22nd would sway me bring a few give away prizes and bring a little excitement to your event as the only other excitement is Ralph being there? ;)
I have plans for you in that hotel room I'm going to make you squeal like a pig :kiss:

I have plans for you in that hotel room I'm going to make you squeal like a pig :kiss:

Damn Lou, that new Hellcat must have re-juvinated you as I have not heard you so frisky in years, and your sheep herd must also be expanding? :D

I could do either, but the 22nd is better for me...and this will be my first time. Looking forward to it.

Then lets go Oct 22nd.

I'm going to lock this thread and start a new one. That way all posts will be in one place.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Status
Not open for further replies.