"Spotted" section

Ive been goin to universal tech for.a lil over a year and I've been the only one here with a grand national...I just got.to school tonight and what do u know another Gn in the parking lot completly stock and very nice paint...I talked to the guy and he's from fontana.. its.nice now.to finally have another Gn owner here at school...

Saw a nice, clean GN pulling away from the pumps at Arco near the intersection of Portola and El Toro.

I was driving through the intersection at the Arco entrance in my GN as it pulled out of Arco and turned toward the intersection.

I was gonna shout...."YOU PUTTIN' CHEAP GAS IN THAT CAR...?":D

Saw a nice, clean GN pulling away from the pumps at Arco near the intersection of Portola and El Toro.

I was driving through the intersection at the Arco entrance in my GN as it pulled out of Arco and turned toward the intersection.

I was gonna shout...."YOU PUTTIN' CHEAP GAS IN THAT CAR...?":D

Spotted this same one...close up it's actually a T type and a bit ruff around the edges...maybe dark brown.
We raced a little....I won...he went to ARCO so I followed him in. Young guy named Chad or Cole...says they also have a GNX but are not on TB.com....and of course he knows who Papa Lou is.
The plate is 1 KWIK T

Cheap Gas

Sometimes cheap gas is the only choice you've got when your employment situation isn't so good. Chevron or 76 whenever the wallet allows here...

Some lows I wont go to, but as long as its premium, I might cast a shadow on an ARCO station & not be ashamed to be caught. ;)

Went to see Captain America tonight at the Foothill Ranch Regal. They had a car show going in the parking lot...I saw at least one GN in there...anyone here?

North Phoenix - Saw a copper or bronze T heading west on Deer Valley Rd near 16th St. this morning at 8:30 AM. Anybody on this board?

Last night at 9pm. GN that resembles the car from Fast and the Furious 4. Parked behind a SICK 69 bronze El Camino on COR wheels on Ocean Ave in Long Beach.

Tonight...since it was dark out, I couldn't tell what color it was other than dark....possibly black...Turbo Buick....you were cruising my neighborhood...went by my house....twice....so I know you saw me and my GN in the garage...who's the unsociable creeper who didn't stop to say, "Hi!" ?

today at noon i saw a 86 GN, on the 60 west bound traveling from Ontario to Chino

tinted tail lights, (BTW driver side left light is out)
no tint on windows

just before 5pm on Main St in Santa Ana

gn.jpg

Seen two yesterday one just getting off the trailer from paint and another with the grill flapping loosely with some grungy driver and pass.

Well I have one in Sierra Vista, AZ. There is also two more. One is from a older man in his late 70's and wont sell (87 GN, one owner) the other Turbo T