"Spotted" section

I saw this guy a month ago going West 60fwy / South 57Fwy "WE4"
WE4.jpg

That's not me, but I knew that area as soon as I saw it, just a hair past the Grand Ave. overpass where the 60 and 57 run together. I lived off Grand for like 15 years, and been on that stretch of road thousands of times. I wonder whose car?

Was this on Saturday? What time? That was probably was me if it was early evening. If it was on GNX wheels and needed a bath, it was me. :cool:

it was about 6:30 ish, it did have GNX type wheels, windows were down, so maybe that's why i don't remember it having tinted windows, lost you when you hopped on the 605

That's not me, but I knew that area as soon as I saw it, just a hair past the Grand Ave. overpass where the 60 and 57 run together. I lived off Grand for like 15 years, and been on that stretch of road thousands of times. I wonder whose car?

Not sure, plate said WE4

it was about 6:30 ish, it did have GNX type wheels, windows were down, so maybe that's why i don't remember it having tinted windows, lost you when you hopped on the 605

Yeah that was me for sure. I drive with my windows down in the GN until there's icicles forming on me. :)

Good thing you saw me on the freeway and not the streets, or you would have heard my brakes squealing like a freight train coming to a stop! Everyone's heads turn when I pull up these days...but its because of the banshee-like scream coming from my brakes. But on the freeway I still look good. :cool:

I saw a white t-type, tinted windows, chrome wheels driving north on sepulveda at LAX just after 5pm today. Looked very clean.

ResizedImage_1337139125966.jpg

Saw this one tonight outside my building in Marina Del Rey (Lincoln & Marina Pointe Drive) around 7:30pm. Anyone here?

Wife just saw a pristine GN on Cheyenne in Las Vegas. She is on her way to go see Night Ranger. This car was driven by an older gentleman with graying hair. She wanted me to see if it was anyone on here. She is also sorry if the headlights of her white 4Runner blinded this man. :)

Yesterday, attended the Bay City Hot Rods car show on 2nd st in Long Beach. Saw a Grand National rolling the back alley around 10:34pm. 2 individuals in the car. Man and his wife?

I kinda feel like the Chicken right now toying around with a Mexican dude in a maroon T on the south 5fwy in Irvine.

There is a white T that I used to see in the AM off Gilbert road getting onto the 60 west. I can't think of what the plate said right now.

Also there is a GN around gilbert and baseline. Looks stock but has a pillar gages. I wonder if he is on here. I have stopped and talked to him before just forgot to ask if he is on TB.

Sunday 10-28-2012 around 12pm. I was just sitting outside Cosco in Culver City (Lincoln and Washington) eating a hotdog when a very clean Grey T-Type on GNX's wheels pulled through the parking lot. Anyone??

got another one. Tuesday about 1:15pm near LAX. GN driving southbound on Pershing. Car looks like a daily driver.. anyone?

Saw a beauty of a GN headed eastbound on Mayo @ about 58th street last evening as I was going westbound.......... Rumor has it Clyde was behind the wheel.... :)