You can type here any text you want

"Spotted" section

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Daily Driver GN @ Famoso Raceway 2 Friday's ago. Started off very high 11's but got down to 11.6's on DR's. Friendly fairly young dude, goes by DankGN this website. Cool seeing a GN at drags, drew alotta attention.

Saw a nice looking GN going the opposite way on the 241 Tollroad this AM.
I was headed towards the 133 just before the toll plaza and saw you going the other direction...prolly on your way to Lou's. ;)
This was at around 9:10AM.
I was in my White 98 Landcruiser and flicking my brights at everyone going the opposite way cuz there was a po po sitting in the center section speed trapping the traffic going in your direction.

Saw a nice looking GN going the opposite way on the 241 Tollroad this AM.
I was headed towards the 133 just before the toll plaza and saw you going the other direction...prolly on your way to Lou's. ;)
This was at around 9:10AM.
I was in my White 98 Landcruiser and flicking my brights at everyone going the opposite way cuz there was a po po sitting in the center section speed trapping the traffic going in your direction.

"They" say you can get a ticket for flashing your lights. It's called obstruction of justice. Lame!

"They" say you can get a ticket for flashing your lights. It's called obstruction of justice. Lame!

"Flashing my lights? Whatever do you mean officer? That wasn't me."

That cop better have video.:cool:

I thought I was the only one left that still flashes! At least in mass.

To keep with the spirit of the thread, an 87 GN pulled into my work lot. in RI. I had a 5 minute conversation with the gentleman.
The car was in ok shape for a daily driver but almost every panel had a ding or small dent. I think he said it had around 125 on the clock.
He obviously knew what he had but didn’t know much. I was a guru for 15 minutes. :D
He even asked “what’s a scanmaster?” He hardly gets on it and just enjoys driving it around. It looked completely stock.
Says he picked it up for 9500.

D

Saturday Aug 17th. 9pm Exit of 405N at Western/ Del Amo.

Black T Type. Daily Driver looking. Sounded stock. Normal after market gauges. Heading South on Western.

Glendale, AZ @the Glendale aquatics center. Couldn't snap picture when I went back thirty min later it was gone. 1:30ish.

Anybody?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yesterday evening 615pm, 91 heading east near downey ave exit. Red/Orange t type. Looked like that one from the Born2Race movie. Caged. Looked very clean. Anyone here?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just saw a GN with what looked like black 18's with red pin strip, heading south on Rosemead blvd, just before 60 freeway

Back