You can type here any text you want

Spotted TB on Highway 60 in Wisconsin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Anybody here live on Highway 60 in Wisconsin? I know there is one for sure maybe two turbo buicks..............looks like one is under construction(no engine, front end is up) and the other is being driven. Its the best seneria I could ask for on my way to work.......:cool:

Nick:D

Originally posted by 1QUICK85
Anybody here live on Highway 60 in Wisconsin? I know there is one for sure maybe two turbo buicks..............looks like one is under construction(no engine, front end is up) and the other is being driven. Its the best seneria I could ask for on my way to work.......:cool:

Nick:D

Where on Hwy 60?...Theres a few in the Hartford/Slinger area, even a GNX...

About 3 miles up from Highway 26 on the left, before Hustisford. I know of two here in Beaver Dam besides me and one in Watertown. More turbo buicks around then I thought.

what colors? is one white and the other is red correct? they are a couple of them in waupun.

Hey you live down by Jefferson School? Both are a redish in color actually.

Nick

yes, i do. i believe one was for sale this summer on the corner of 26 & hwy J by clyman for $1000.00, i belive it was a 82 t-type

Back