You can type here any text you want

Spray-on tint results...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlintBuick4Life

78-80 owners don`t have any cool aftermarket stuff like the GN guys do, so here is what I did as-far as tail lights and running lights go. I bought spray-on tint(Rust-o-leum) for $12.99!:mad: at AZ and it looks good... in the daytime that is... at night, you can see your flaws:( I don`t know how well I like them really... maybe when I get new chrome headlight frames I will look less tacky:biggrin:

My firewall is being a B****H:mad: so I uploaded pics on Streetfire.

Front running light On after tint- Album

wow that looks good. what do you have to do just spray on or do you have to wet sand the tail light first?

wow that looks good. what do you have to do just spray on or do you have to wet sand the tail light first?

Thanks. I just took the lights out and cleaned them in the tub with soap:biggrin: I know, no one has ever cleaned them like that in 32 years:eek: Then dried them and sprayed them... make shore they are spotless if you try it, any contaminates at all and the paint will lift. It looks descent, but I think it looks over done with the black headlight frame... I think I will buy the chrome ones off ebay.

Back