SS TR Headers on Ebay

LemansWagon

OK here's the deal. I have a 79 Lemans Wagon that I am building a blow through carb turbo 3.8 for. It's a low budget project just for fun. I have everything I need except exhaust manifolds. I see these stainless GN headers all over ebay for $150-190. They're polished and look nice and considering stock manifolds run half that used they seem like a great deal especially for some one like me who needs the whole manifold/crossover setup. Trouble is I never see any with any bids on them and can't find feed back from anybody that bought a pair anywhere on the seller's feedback areas. They are sold by a number of different sellers but appear to be the same product just a different photo.

Anybody know anything about these? Too good to be true?

OK here's the deal. I have a 79 Lemans Wagon that I am building a blow through carb turbo 3.8 for. It's a low budget project just for fun. I have everything I need except exhaust manifolds. I see these stainless GN headers all over ebay for $150-190. They're polished and look nice and considering stock manifolds run half that used they seem like a great deal especially for some one like me who needs the whole manifold/crossover setup. Trouble is I never see any with any bids on them and can't find feed back from anybody that bought a pair anywhere on the seller's feedback areas. They are sold by a number of different sellers but appear to be the same product just a different photo.

We know them like the back of every members hand, because they are just as unique, no two are alike!!

If you can do fab work, go to it, if not go another route. We have hashed these things out time and time again to the point where members see "Ebay Headers" in a title and either have a heart attack, a panic attack, or grab a gun and contemplate suicide.

Do a search on EBAY, headers, EBAY HEADERS, or china and you will find every answer you were (and weren't) looking for. Or look at the 466 reply thread link below. ;)

Thanks, I may give em a shot since what I was originally going to do was use a set of 85 GN manifolds. This will probably require less fab work than those would have required.

headers

I bought a set, no hammering or fabbing whatsoever, fit fine. Like some others said though, there are different makers. It's your choice and your money.

headers

The set I bought was from a power seller with 99.9% feedback rating. The seller ID was trader-nas.

I have a new set of E-bay (ATR style) headers complete. I will sell for $135 shipped if interested for your project.