You can type here any text you want

SSBC A181 Front brake kit and SSBC 10.5" rotors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GM and their plastic tabs to keep the center caps on - What a joke.
FYI They did have a metal clip that fits in the cap - I have them on my GTA, there is no separate part number that anyone has ever found, just some caps have them and some don't. :confused:

GM and their plastic tabs to keep the center caps on - What a joke.
FYI They did have a metal clip that fits in the cap - I have them on my GTA, there is no separate part number that anyone has ever found, just some caps have them and some don't. :confused:

All those that I lost had the metal retainr with the little plasic dickies that went through them. They were all OE, or replacements from the parts counter at the local Buick dealer.

The plastic dickes would break off and the cap would go sailing away.

I actiually had on fall off while I was sitting still at a light. I heard the rear passenger side one fall off and bounce off the rim and then to the ground. I kinda knew right away what had happened...got out....picked it up and had to stare down a few folks who were snikering at me and my bucket of bolts.

Got back in the car ...and gave them two black lines and some tire smoke to ponder...:cool:

Back