Stage 2 Block oncenter.and BMS crank

magee

Iam the Alpha and Omega
Stage 2 block oncenter late casting 25500153. Was bought in july 14, 2011 from Turbodave231 still in packaging, This block never been hurt no damage no sleeves no repair, bore size 4.025'' honed on a state of the art sunnen sv-10 with a deck plate and using diamond super abrasives plateau brush finished. Deck height 9.500 square decked on RMC CNC machine center the finish on the deck is better then 30Rs which is perfectly suited for cometic or mls head gaskets. thermally cleaned, shot blasted and magna-fluxed, main bore checks out perfect, ARP Studs and new brass freeze plugs (pinned in place) no coming loose like some engine builders stuff!!! Bushed lifter bores honed to size new roller cam bearings this block needs NO machine work, everything is done,AND done right !! because this block is set up with roller cam bearings, a custom cam is required, the cam journals will need to be machined to a smaller size and the base circle adjusted, if you are looking to build a high HP engine this is the right block i prefer local pick up of this block but if you are willing pay the freight i will ship $2500.00 or OBO (Also BMS wide journal 3.625 crank $1500 OBO. No rods only crank 2.500 mains nit-mag -polish not balance) Purchased from Mike Booher. never used since purchased..

Last edited:
Stage 2 block oncenter late casting 25500153. Was bought in july 14, 2011 from Turbodave231 still in packaging, This block never been hurt no damage no sleeves no repair, bore size 4.025'' honed on a state of the art sunnen sv-10 with a deck plate and using diamond super abrasives plateau brush finished. Deck height 9.500 square decked on RMC CNC machine center the finish on the deck is better then 30Rs which is perfectly suited for cometic or mls head gaskets. thermally cleaned, shot blasted and magna-fluxed, main bore checks out perfect, ARP Studs and new brass freeze plugs (pinned in place) no coming loose like some engine builders stuff!!! Bushed lifter bores honed to size new roller cam bearings this block needs NO machine work, everything is done,AND done right !! because this block is set up with roller cam bearings, a custom cam is required, the cam journals will need to be machined to a smaller size and the base circle adjusted, if you are looking to build a high HP engine this is the right block i prefer local pick up of this block but if you are willing pay the freight i will ship $2500.00 or OBO (Also BMS wide journal 3.625 crank $1500 OBO. No rods only crank 2.500 mains nit-mag -polish not balance) Purchased from Mike Booher. never used since purchased..
SOLD