Stage 2 Heads, Intake, cam lifters pushrods, Jesel rockers

turbobuick

Staff member
Buick Stage 2 heads: Chapman ported, 44cc chambers, ALL new hardware titanium intake, inconel exhaust valves, PSI springs, titanium retainers. All parts were new when heads were first assembled no roundy round garbage. Heads have break in run time only. The one head had a repair from a feeze crack it is purely cosmetic and has been run since the repair. Jesel valve train and valve covers. These are ready to roll as is. $1400 (valves alone were $1200)

Intake with twin wilson fuel rails port matched to heads above $400

PTE/DLS Solid roller S2 cam, 258/258 on 110 LSA. I believe I have the cam card somewhere but can not find it. Nose is cut for Danny Bee retention plate. I believe the lifters are Crower and where new when engine was assembled. Pushrods are Smith Brothers 8 3/8 length, .120 wall taper 7/16 to 3/8, These are $400 pushrods new! $500 complete.

Hi Not to get off track here on your post, but can you explain the copper line at the back of the intake?

It wont fix an overheating issue. Fix the problem first. I didn't have one on my TSO motor but it doesn't hurt to have one.