Stage 2 Motor (new)

gmturbo

Northern Turbo
4.1 on-center block (new) purchased at GM Motorsports , the block is machined and ready to go.

Brand new J.E. piston's for the block (still in the box)

3.625 motorsports crank 10/10 checked and ready to GO

6.5 carillo rods

Duttweiler external oiling system (new)

brand new sheetmetal 7.0qt oil pan with external pick up if necessary (new)

BJ harmonic balancer (new)

Front cover (new) modified for external pick up

SFI flywheel (new in the box)-------

thats the short block.....and its for sale-----The price for the short is $8500.00

I also have -----------

GN1- Heads (new) 14 bolt for the stage II block (Champion)
GN1 Stud Mount Rocker Kit. 1.60:1 ratio roller rockers
includes rocker studs & pushrod guide plates (new)
Full competition porting by Champion
Heads o-ringed for wire-loc gasket-----------(ALL NEW) -The heads $2900.00 or b.o.

Bowling Green Intake Manifold (new with fuel rails $600.00

I do not want to break up the short. I will sell complete or sell the short separate and the heads & intake separate. Serious inquires only. Send me a private email if interested

Thanks

I just sent it. As I see you are still hanging by the computer, I will wait for your return reply.

Stage 2

Any pics of the short block stuff? And who done the machine work? Please send pics to TENSEC87T. Thanks

i am interested in everything

hey i already have a built gn stock block motor. i am looking to do something sick with a stage two put it in a v6 camaro and show everyone how amazing these motors and parts are. the other motore is in my 87 t-type. let me know how much for everything together apart is fine i have no problem assembling the motor and everything else thanks help me out with this project.

Hey Nice car.
After seeing your car on the highway had to go and take mine for a blast.