Stage 2 - Very Very Bad Day!!! - For Sale Again

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Guys, well maybe someone will see this as an opportunity and then others will not want to hassle with this. However, I am re-presenting my Stage 2 for sale after being involved in an accident today. Yes, after pulling it off the market maybe this is my punishment for keeping it afterall. Even after investing time each day in it after deciding not to sale. Just even yesterday I had the PT76GTS turbo installed along with retuning the F.A.S.T. system.

Well, this nucklehead that hit me today was pulling out of the parking lot today as I was coming down the road in the parking lot. I wasn't even going 5mph when we tapped each other and the damages are very minor. Just so happen where the accident happened was actually in the parking lot of a body shop :eek: :eek:. I was going to check on the price to have the car freshly painted since everything else had been going O.K. Well the guy did apologize as he knew he was in trouble and you should have saw how big his eyes got when he realized what he had hit :eek: :eek:.

Well, I'm not investing the time to have it repaired no time soon and will leave that up to someone else. I just can't believe that everything was going so good and now this which will delay everything I had planned to do.

The estimate for damages is $2,800 to $3,200 for repair. Yes, minor as you can see according to the PICs. Everything still works on this car and I even drove the car home after the accident. It fired right up and purred like a kitten. Even the Remote Mount Oil Filter installed upfront was not even touched. So you can definitely tell the hit was very light. The damages are to the hood, bumper filler, headlight bezels, and lights. They all will need to be repaired/replaced. The right front fender is O.K. and the body shop say they can easily straighten it out with no problem. The body shop considers my total damages as minor and stated they could have everything repaired in 3 - 4 days if I would like to get it repaired. All damages is to the right front ad exactly what you see in the pictures.

Well, my new price for anyone that wants it is $22,000.00 as is. Yes, $22K the way it sits right now will buy this car. This is still a Stage 2 Buick Grand National with all the bells and whistle. Just body hurt right now.

Items Added Within The Last Week - Yes I spent more in trying to really get the car even nicer with more quality.

- PT76GTS Turbo (I will throw in the PT74GTQ that was taken off also)
- New NGK Plugs
- New Dual Air Bags
- New Alpine Radio
- Subwoofer and Amp Rewiring
- New Boston Acoustic Front Speakers
- New Accufab Fuel Pressure Reg (Not Installed But Included)
- New Boost Controller
- Repainting Driver Safety Bar (Still at Paint Shop)

Well, the first individual to offer me $22K or higher for this car will take it. Absolutely no engine or mechanical damages - Still 100% for drivability and performance items. AC still turned on also. Just the body front right has incurred damages. So don't get confused or worried. If you have the time and effort to fix a car like this, then here is your opportunity to own a very nice 274ci Stage II Buick Grand National.

Thanks Guys

flip

Attachments

• 100_1154.jpg
    100_1154.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 100_1155.jpg
    100_1155.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 100_1159.jpg
    100_1159.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 100_1160.jpg
    100_1160.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,003
:D Sorry for the damage, i wish i could get it now, but i have a Cobra to pay for, unless you want to trade?

Flip, the damage is not very bad as you stated, have it repaired and keep focused. You have a nice car that you looked long and hard for. You can still move forward with your goal and be ahead of the game due to knowing the car already. Sorry to hear about the car.

Did you call a priest to give last rights to the other driver before you killed him? Tell no one where you burry the body.:biggrin: Remember, three can keep a secret if two are dead.

Good luck

Bryan

Flip, the damage is not very bad as you stated, have it repaired and keep focused. You have a nice car that you looked long and hard for. You can still move forward with your goal and be ahead of the game due to knowing the car already. Sorry to hear about the car.

Did you call a priest to give last rights to the other driver before you killed him? Tell no one where you burry the body.:biggrin: Remember, three can keep a secret if two are dead.

Good luck

Bryan

Hey Man, you are wild but have wisdom. I know I know I know - I thought about that as soon as this nucklehead hit. Even before I got out of the car to access the damages I was praying for minor damages only. Well after talking to the body shop owner, he said "Piece Of Cake" to repair that and as early as 3 days I could have it back. Well, if noone takes at this steal price I guess I will be keeping it and moving on. I just wanted to give someone an opportunity.

Now, one more thing. The body shop stated they use OEM pricing for quotes. So I bet if someone had the time to shop Ebay or other vendors for a hood, (I actually have 2 front fillers already), headlight bezel, and lights, I bet you could cut the repair price in half. I'm thinking more like $1,500.00 to repair this car minus the painting probably. So this is a steal and good deal I think.

Well if it doesn't go for my asking price I guess I'll have plenty of time to work on it and get it repaired. I know what's up under the hood :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Thanks

flip

Sorry to hear. Hell of a deal for someone. I take the guy didn't have insurance.

Thanks all for looking; however, the car quickly SOLDthis morning and funds have already been transfered.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks Guys

flipmo

Sorry to hear. Hell of a deal for someone. I take the guy didn't have insurance.

GNBRETT, yes you are correct! I am left holding the big stick here as he was a young kid I guess living on the brink. If I would have kept, my insurance company would have taken care of everything. Don't want a higher premium.

I think I'll take a break for a while. Then again, you guys know how I operate.

flip

What boost controller was installed? Who tuned it?

Hi Cal. I just went with a 25psi Variable Boost Controller and relocated it under the drivers foot panel instead of it running along the center console with a bleeder valve installed and did some minor tweeking of the F.A.S.T. to improve startup and idle as the old plugs indicated the car had been running a little bit rich. No major tuning here as it was just simple tweeking. Your tune is still there brother and working well I might add :biggrin: :biggrin:.

flip