Stage II buildup - - parts wanted!!!

techniques

Well I guess now I can finally start looking for parts for my T-type.

Im looking to build a off center setup so any one w/ off center parts please PM me or mail me at mrtechniques@yahoo.com

Since i have absolutely nothing as far as parts are concerned I would like to start with short block parts (block,crank, etc)
I will be in BG this year for the 1st time:D looking for parts if I cant locate any through here .

I just sold my Turbo SBC setup for this so please dont make me regret it!

Thanks

Jason

Since the only responses Ive gotten so far have been for On-center parts I guess Ill widen my search to on center parts as well. Which ever block I find first is the setup Ill go with.

Thanks

Jason

What cylinder heads are you planning on running? You going to run stock style heads (stock, GN-1, M&A) or are you going to run the BMS stage 2 heads?

Jason

STAGE II PARTS

STAGE II PARTS
I HAVE LOTS OF STAGE II PARTS. BLOCKS, CRANKS, HEADS, ETC...AND SEVERAL COMPLETE BUSCH MOTORS. IF I CAN HELP OR YOUR INTERESTED IN SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 937-272-4313 OR EMAIL ME AT booherprecision@aol.com
THANKS, MIKE :cool:

Originally posted by postal
What cylinder heads are you planning on running? You going to run stock style heads (stock, GN-1, M&A) or are you going to run the BMS stage 2 heads?

Jason

I actually was planning on going with a stock style set of heads since they seem to be more available and this car will see some street duties;) .

And Mike Ill give you a call sometime this week.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: STAGE II PARTS

Originally posted by BlownV6
STAGE II PARTS
I HAVE LOTS OF STAGE II PARTS. BLOCKS, CRANKS, HEADS, ETC...AND SEVERAL COMPLETE BUSCH MOTORS. IF I CAN HELP OR YOUR INTERESTED IN SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 937-272-4313 OR EMAIL ME AT booherprecision@aol.com
THANKS, MIKE :cool:

Anyone else know Mike and can vouch for his parts?

I have heard nothing but good things about mike and his parts. I was referred to him by several other board members. That being said, don't buy up all my $hit drew.:D :eek: ;)

I vouch that mike knows his stuff and has good parts!
from what i know he probably has the fastest stage motor in the planet!!!

top bloke Mike.

Drew,

Mike Booher is a stand up guy. He knows his parts and has good parts. I have purchased a block and other parts from him. He is a stand up guy.

I have no doubt that Mike is a good guy to deal with. After our phone conversation the other day, and the excellent references he has gotten from people it looks like I will be dealing with Mike for a long time to come! :cool: Very good guy to deal with.
Thanks again Mike!

Jason

Crankshaft

There is a BMS crank on ebay right now. Never seen that before, ever. Bad timing for me, though.

I have a set of 6 Carillo 6.3 forged rods in great condition to sell.

650.00 OBO.

HTH

Re: Crankshaft

Originally posted by TurboJohnson
There is a BMS crank on ebay right now. Never seen that before, ever. Bad timing for me, though.

I have a set of 6 Carillo 6.3 forged rods in great condition to sell.

650.00 OBO.

HTH

Link please ... I am a pretty good "ebay hound" and I can not seem to find it as of 8 am est. Is this a new listing and is it yours?

EBAY TUTORIAL

Originally posted by straycat990

I am a pretty good "ebay hound" and I can not seem to find it as of 8 am est.

Was trying to help with a tip on a BMS crank & get 2 posts in return implying the post is NOT on eBay...sheesh!!

Rather than going back & looking it up for you, try this:

Sign on eBay --> Go to SEARCH box--> Type in BUICK GRAND NATIONAL--> Press SEARCH button--> Click on PARTS & ACCESSORIES--> Click on ENGINE COMPONENTS

Hopefully, you CAN teach an old "eBay hound" new tricks!

HTH :)

WISH I WAS AN OPTICIAN!!

Originally posted by TurboDave

I cant find this mythical crank either. :confused:

Dave,

Just go to eBay--> find SEARCH box--> type in: MYTHICAL FORGED CRANKSHAFT MADE BY BUICK MOTORSPORTS BY HARLEY EARL & USED BY SHERLOCK HOLMES IN ATLANTIS WHILE RIDING ON HIS UNICORN TO FIGHT OFF THE LOCH NESS MONSTER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:
If that doesn't work, see the instructions provided for the "eBay hound" STRAYCAT above. :)

(Please forgive me for posting ANY info on the crank:eek:)

Re: WISH I WAS AN OPTICIAN!!

Originally posted by TurboJohnson
Dave,

Just go to eBay--> find SEARCH box--> type in: MYTHICAL FORGED CRANKSHAFT MADE BY BUICK MOTORSPORTS BY HARLEY EARL & USED BY SHERLOCK HOLMES IN ATLANTIS WHILE RIDING ON HIS UNICORN TO FIGHT OFF THE LOCH NESS MONSTER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:
If that doesn't work, see the instructions provided for the "eBay hound" STRAYCAT above. :)

(Please forgive me for posting ANY info on the crank:eek:)

Sorry to be so synical, but my typical search's are as follows:

Buick Crankshaft
Buick Camshaft
Buick Pistons
Buick Block
Buick Grand National
Buick Stage

I would have thougth that one of those would have pulled it up.

So I did a search on buick grand national, as usual, then when in there, I clicked on "parts accesories" and got there, but there's no "engine components" to click or search on.

:confused:

Finally found it on something like page 9 or 10. It was listed as a Buck Grand National, with a small print sup heading as a crankshaft. No wonder it was so easy to miss.

SURE WISH THE POSTER WOULD HAVE SEEN FIT TO POST PICTURES. :mad:

Turbo Johnson,

okay you want to be try to act like you are a smart a$$.

How's this ...

You join TurboBuicks.com on April 24th 2005

First post was about a crank that was on ebay and that you had a set of carrillo rods for sale.

Second post is that you have a unused MSD DIS 4 for sale.

Third post is sale pending on DIS 4

Fourth and Fifth posts are ripping Turbo Dave and Myself for us stating that we could not find the crankshaft on ebay.

Seems to me that you are the owner of the crank and you are here for no other reason then to draw people to your auction.

I also noticed that a new member on the other board posted up about a bms crank ..of course that person hijacked a crank thread.

So have a nice day ...