You can type here any text you want

stage II car for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stage2camino

82 elcamino, GN conversion with 274 cu. stage II. call if interested. I have typed out a full description 3 times and it doesen't post. Ernie Braun 631 271 1650

stage II car

car has a 274 cu. stage II, off center, wet sump, JE pistons, precision hyd. roller cam, champion alum. heads, mega flow manifold, 70mm throttle body, 72lb. inj. w/ wide band felpro.
ATR liquid intercooler, complete stainless exhaust, from down pipe back.
Gn rear w/ metco adj. control arms, ATR heavy rear sway bar, air bags.
200R4 w/ brake. I also have the stock 87 GN engine that was in car, w/ intercooler and computer. and a attic of spare parts.
car has never been raced, I drove it around for a while, lost interest a few years ago. It's been parked in my gararge collecting dust. looking for 17,000. including all parts.
I haven't listed alot, just call if interested. Ernie Braun

stage II car

I would also like to add;
82 elcamino, rust free, straight body, nice paint, has complete GN interior, w/ dash. power windows, locks, drivers seat. A/C, cyberdyne digital dash, 17" ROH wheels, w/ drag radials.

complete front end is new, also has all new body bushings. rear end has new bearings and gears, and moser axles. and drive shaft loop.
The stage II engine alone, cost close to my asking price.

pictures

I took a few pictures today, and I will be trying to send them out tonight to who ever requested them. Ernie Braun

Back