Stage II drivetrain partout - crap load of parts

More info on stainless steel headers are they ATR or other and for stock or buick stage2 heads. And material used to make the headers 304 or 321 stainless steel thanks. Here is my # if you prefer to call 805 760- 0865.

They are ATR, made for stage 2 heads. not sure of the material used but it seems VERY stout

What do the various numbers etched on the injectors represent? I assume that this has something to do with them being flow matched? My 83's are holding me back to only 20#'s of boost before hitting 100% duty cycle.

What do the various numbers etched on the injectors represent? I assume that this has something to do with them being flow matched? My 83's are holding me back to only 20#'s of boost before hitting 100% duty cycle.

Im assuming so but dont know for sure.

Check your fuel system first 83 lb injectors at 100% duty cycle will support a lot of horsepower if they have the right delivery system.

Steve

If you are looking at the injector model number, just do a "Google" search on the number...you will be amazed at what you can learn!
Conrad

I see that one blow-off valve is sold. Which 2 are still available and what size is the one with the $250 price tag?

Rest of the money has been sent for the oil pump set-up. Thanks, Phil.