Stage II On Center Virgin 4.1 Block On Craigslist

ek02

I saw a virgin 4.1 stage II 153 block on the South Florida Craigslist today. It was a six bolt main block with billet steel caps. The price was $5500.00. Just thought I would post this in case anyone is looking for one. Rare piece, but pricy. Not sure if this link will work.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/5870828698.html

Last edited:
cheech-and-chong-smoking-joint-in-car.jpg

Another one like it at a similar price has been perpetually for sale in Chicago for years

I have a virgin 153 as well.....not for sale but would value it around 3k.

I'd say that's the real money. There is a guy not far from me that has two virgin blocks. Last time I spoke with him he wanted $3800 each and I though he was high (literally and figuratively).

Neal

I funny to me how much people value certain things.this block I way overpriced and will sit there until the ass for every seat theory takes place or he drops the price.especially since a smart person can much faster cheaper.the listing is also on racingjunk.

I funny to me how much people value certain things.this block I way overpriced and will sit there until the ass for every seat theory takes place or he drops the price.especially since a smart person can much faster cheaper.the listing is also on racingjunk.

Your post is confusing. Is this your block?

Neal