You can type here any text you want

stage motor dyno #'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNSCOTT

open faced club sandwich
OK guys, I'm a little confused when it comes to HP #'s with stage 2. I see alot of people saying they have 1100hp with a single turbo running low 9's, and then i look at Cal's car running low 9's on 800hp. Are the 1100hp cars fwhp or rwhp?? I understand that dyno #'s don't mean squat to some people (i'm one of them) but wen people askme how much hp i will have, i don't really know what to say. Its a stage 2, stage 2 heads, 88dble bb r-trim, and everythng else to support it. Anyone???:confused:

Scott,

The turbo should be able to produce enough air for 1200fwhp.
I would think that with a 15% driveline loss with your turbo 400 and 9 inch rear. I would guess that you could make 1000 rwhp on kill. That is also based on Cal's car making 800rwhp. I would guess the with a 3 to 4bolt and champion to stage 2s that you would pick up 200rwhp!

How close are you dude???!!!

John, my motor should be ready maybe a week or 2 after Bristol, and then comes all the little stuff that will add up to about 4 grand:mad: . I kinda left all thoughts of the car on the back burner the last couple of months, but i finally found someone to take over work for me so i can go to Bristol.It'll be the first time in over 2 yrs i've had more than 2 days off in a row.:) If i wanna push it i can get some racing in this year, but its nice to have zero balances on all my cc's:D

Back